Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

MAXIMUS
    Well I tried to fit in over at IL & when I asked for a password from 2 different people... only one responded! And it wasn't exactly warm & fuzzy! Infact I was denied the friggen password, denied the endulgance of neked pics of my favorite biatches, denied a membership of their club & basically left to feel very unwanted... lol What will I do with my self now??? :cry: Lucky I need some love... reach around would ya... :notam:

dmontzsta
    ahhh man, poor guy. You have come to the right place though. Lucky and Kimmy are always looking for men on the rebound.

lucky
    Well I tried to fit in over at IL & when I asked for a password from 2 different people... only one responded! And it wasn't exactly warm & fuzzy! Infact I was denied the friggen password, denied the endulgance of neked pics of my favorite biatches, denied a membership of their club & basically left to feel very unwanted... lol What will I do with my self now??? :cry: Lucky I need some love... reach around would ya... :notam:
    dude i feel ya - after a week in the box - passwords change - and i have not been back -- Hoss would be your point man on this - ! he's a 24/7 cactus toten bastard -=-

lucky
    ahhh man, poor guy. You have come to the right place though. Lucky and Kimmy are always looking for men on the rebound.
    and low and behold we met dmontzsta ...... and my pecker has never felt so much pleasure

Biglue
    When did this happen? Are you over there as Maximus also?

HOOTER SLED-
    Neener neener. You can't get in the BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :yuk:

djunkie
    Neener neener. You can't get in the BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :yuk:
    You won't be gettin in your wifes either if you don't........oh nevermind. :rollside: :rollside:

Kim Hanson
    I had the necessary number of posts or what ever the hell it was and said to forget about it and left............( . )( . ).......not the clicky type myself :skull:

Kim Hanson
    Like you looking for new updated stickers, what does the R Racing stand for, I bet it's retard .........( . )( . ).........

PBOCOP
    Not sure what happened over there. I actually like it over there but all the sudden they kicked my ass out too. I'm still able to browse on a few topics I guess but now no one returns my messages. OH well.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast