Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: The "BOX"

uclahater
    Check Rolands thread....Hater said it....he also said he prefers rabbit to pussy!
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Bunny 166 , and klrtoys wife are the 2 hottest chicks on the forums :idea:
    So your right I would definately take Rabbit over Scalops in this case

Biglue
    Well hell ya, keep the girlfriend amused ( pull down your pants ) Is she still laughing ...........( . )( . )...........You are doing a fine job, keep it up......... :crossx:
    I will but you homos would come a running and cummin. :crossx:

Biglue
    Oh absoulutly! I am like any other homosapien! I love ass! Its just retarded thinking with the password deal and all! I will start posting overthere to help a fellow fuktard but don't expect me to be easy... Also how come there are no shots of your big ass over there?? Thats what I was hoping for.... Also calling me out was impressive! I already kinda thought it was the wrong place to fuk you up so I moved a little here & a little there! Try to keep up pumpkin its gonna get a little weird for awhile! Bring numbers cause you are gonna need them! Also lucky is my personal trainer so be careful how you wuuu him! I get a little jealous... :notam:
    I am never posting pics of myself ever again. That there is a scary ****ing thought.......faggot.

Biglue
    Well...I couldnt be cuz Im old & not a hottie....remember????
    These homos wouldn't know a fine piece of woman if they tripped over her. Don't sweat it we appreciate your assets over on the ISL. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Bunny 166 , and klrtoys wife are the 2 hottest chicks on the forums :idea:
    So your right I would definately take Rabbit over Scalops in this case
    Last time I checked "Scallops" are served in Classy restaurants...& "Rabbit" is served in White Trash Restaurants. So Thank you ..thats the nicest thing you have said to me!

MAXIMUS
    Well...I couldnt be cuz Im old & not a hottie....remember????
    If that is you with the purple panties, then you are quite lovely! Like really lovely, like nice, ohhh yea really hot yea yea yea yea yea aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhha ha hahah ahha. Did ya feel that! And thats how billions of babies are killed in one reckless moment... lol

MAXIMUS
    I am never posting pics of myself ever again. That there is a scary ****ing thought.......faggot.
    Faggot??? Dude that is so 80's lol... Are you sure you wan't to attempt to haze me??? I am going to head over to your playground & see what genius is mentally masturbating themselvs now...

pixilatedpussy
    If that is you with the purple panties, then you are quite lovely! Like really lovely, like nice, ohhh yea really hot yea yea yea yea yea aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhha ha hahah ahha. Did ya feel that! And thats how billions of babies are killed in one reckless moment... lol
    MUAH!Love you baby!
    Uh oh...was I supposed to call you a fag? LOL!

Kim Hanson
    I will but you homos would come a running and cummin. :crossx:
    I don't need anything sewed up Lue............( . )( . )............

MAXIMUS
    MUAH!Love you baby!
    Uh oh...was I supposed to call you a fag? LOL!
    I am now in love... Is it wrong to have an internet relationship outside of my normal real world relation ship with roland??? You are a cuttie... Mr pixi is stoked!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425