Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

pixilatedpussy
    Well so glad you think so.......( . )( . ).............

pixilatedpussy
    WHat are you talking about, atleast you got a reply...
    They just deleted my request
    and as far as Riverbound stated, That is also what I have been told.....
    LOL! Thats only because you're not there...........cuz if you were, you would disagree & love it!

Biglue
    The issue is that all you whinny mofockas show up and first thing out of your mouth (well after you pull the dic k out of your mouth) is "Lemme in the box". The box is where people put up pics of their wives, g/f, ladies etc. It's not something that is shared with JUST ANYONE. You have to hang around now a days and let the people get to know you. And once you do get comfortable with the natives and get to ask for permission.............YOU WILL BE HAZED. It's all in good fun though......if you can take it. Take RB and Stoneman for example (not literally you faggo ts). They hated each other at first. Stoneman was even banned twice. Now they get along just fine.
    And the box IS filled with beautiful women...........RIVERBOUND.

Biglue
    Biglue
    Some of us have NEVER asked for permission to enter the box. The way the box is held over peoples heads is childish and looks like a grade two popularity contest. The comments I made said just that. The responces that I got were funny as hell
    Do I care?.......NO.........Will I make fun of it?.........yes
    As for Bre's internet suicide crap.....Havasu Barney said it best.....
    HUH??????
    Look man, it's plain and simple. If I show up as the new kid on your block and step on a few toes, am I going to be liked? NO. The box is used for humor....not held over anyone's head. If you have a sense of humor you wouldn't have a problem. As a matter of fact...lucky is over there getting his ass handed to him as we speak. You guys should go give him a hand.

460 jus getn it
    Biglue
    Some of us have NEVER asked for permission to enter the box. The way the box is held over peoples heads is childish and looks like a grade two popularity contest. The comments I made said just that. The responces that I got were funny as hell
    Do I care?.......NO.........Will I make fun of it?.........yes
    As for Bre's internet suicide crap.....Havasu Barney said it best.....
    wtf...the box is and has been a place for people to share pics of there wives g/f etc. when a newbie comes there and the first thing they ask is let me into the box he is going to get hazed. like lue said if you step on some peoples toes then your not going to be liked. you guys come over there and drop one post and run. look at lucky he comes there and at least makes an attempt to post and hang out.....

Biglue
    That thread got deleted ask Bre about it or Hoss
    I am banned :rollside:
    So join again as Canuck1-2 if you're not scared......ya bitch. :crossx:

460 jus getn it
    That thread got deleted ask Bre about it or Hoss
    I am banned :rollside: prime example........

SB
    I spend vastly more time at ISL than here. I'm here for jets. You can't post girly pics from the river here, so post them at ISL. The jokes are good natured. We have a special sh*t slinging for those that can handle it. I invite you gentlemen to insult me there, if you can take it as well as you dish it out. Try to be funny and original.
    The box is for personal pics.

Biglue
    Nope....I only have one name on the forums
    So make it Canuck 1 (notice the space)
    I smell a bitch, what about you, fellas? :crossx:

Biglue
    Exactly why some of us don't care about it
    That there is proof you f ucks are gay. :crossx:

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast