Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

Biglue
    460 was just here is why
    So go back to the ISL I dare you. If I dared Hooligan, Tom Brown or Kimmy they would do it. But then again those are proud and brave Canadians. :crossx:

460 jus getn it
    460 was just here is why
    you talk a big game over here........are you man enough to come back...........

Biglue
    Beg permission to see you wife naked.......no thanks.....2 beer and a bag of gummy bears will accomplish that
    You won't find my wife in the box. She's not into the picture stuff. I guess it's not that hard to see my wife naked huh?
    But then maybe your wife would take that same offer to put her clothes back on.......I just lost the mood. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
    still waiting.......
    Wait til your wife is finished with him.

460 jus getn it
    You won't find my wife in the box. She's not into the picture stuff. I guess it's not that hard to see my wife naked huh?
    But then maybe your wife would take that same offer to put her clothes back on.......I just lost the mood. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    its funny all these guys are quick to talk about someone elses girl. but the ones doing all the talking are the ones who wont dare post pics of there wives.

FLEA DIDDY
    Nope....I only have one name on the forumsHere is your new name CANASUCK1

460 jus getn it
    still waiting.......
    hold on your wife is almost done................

Biglue
    its funny all these guys are quick to talk about someone elses girl. but the ones doing all the talking are the ones who wont dare post pics of there wives.
    I have pictures of his wife........wanna buy some? :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
    hold on your wife is almost done................
    LMAO
    What happened Canuck?
    Start some shit you can't finish???

FLEA DIDDY
    its funny all these guys are quick to talk about someone elses girl. but the ones doing all the talking are the ones who wont dare post pics of there wives.What's real funny is they talk shit about girls, but love to talk about dick and nutz to another man, Does your wife or boyfriends know you are a closet cock suckers here at HOMOboat.com?