Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

Biglue
    Hi!
    Hey you.
    I really love the new pics of you in the box. :wink: :wink:

Biglue
    and are you willing to beg for it? Seems to me to be like the sand bar or copper canyon......1 naked dancin hoe and 200 guys standing there with their dicks out. enjoy your sausage fest
    Nah. More like 2 hotties for every dude on ISL.
    It's all you homos standing around dick in hand while Kim Hanson dances for you on his wacka that fit the scenario you posted. :crossx: :crossx:

IMPATIENT 1
    and are you willing to beg for it? Seems to me to be like the sand bar or copper canyon......1 naked dancin hoe and 200 guys standing there with their dicks out. enjoy your sausage fest
    kinda nailed it ,didn't he!

460 jus getn it
    you want to talk about a sausage fest.what do u call your guys little bench racer love circle. you guys run around grabbing each others asses while kim is here. it like ha rund you guys.. its kind of sad............

Biglue
    yep thats what I was talkin about
    Huh????
    Easy there Hanson Jr.

460 jus getn it
    kinda nailed it ,didn't he!
    and if i recall...you have posted there 134 times.....that would be almost half of what you have posted here. and if we need proof im sure i can show where you were asking to see women as well.....

pixilatedpussy
    1 Pixi checkin in
    Hee hee..................You guys are killin me!

pixilatedpussy
    Hey you.
    I really love the new pics of you in the box. :wink: :wink:
    Uh oh..........new pics??? Did I post them or Mrs Hootersled?

IMPATIENT 1
    and if i recall...you have posted there 134 times.....that would be almost half of what you have posted here. and if we need proof im sure i can show where you were asking to see women as well.....
    i'm not knockin the il at all, i like it.it just seems alittle "cliqish",no what i mean? everyone here are on the same level,not divided by those in a box!and those who aren't.i graduated high school along time ago.

Biglue
    i'm not knockin the il at all, i like it.it just seems alittle "cliqish",no what i mean? everyone here are on the same level,not divided by those in a box!and those who aren't.i graduated high school along time ago.
    What are you talking about???
    I thought you were one of the regulars.....not on there much but just the same.