Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

Kim Hanson
    I'm at the start of the scale right where it says zero you have passed the 90% mark 460 is still waaaaaaaaaay ahead of you though......but I have the feeling that you will catch him,without even trying to hard.
    Flea F ucker is helping with the pushing , so it might be slow............( . )( . )........

Biglue
    Hell you haven't seen much of Lucky then, he strolls up to the puter with a little Red Wagon carrying his balls.......( . )( . ).......I don't have a clue where he sits....
    ROTFLMFAO.
    No wonder he signed up as blown budget on ISL. He was hiding his identity.

Kim Hanson
    thanks , Its the medium a medium sized wagon
    Powered by a gator right!...........( . )( . ).........gator--4x4 Off Road Vehicle

Kim Hanson
    ROTFLMFAO.
    Hell no, he blew his budget getting a bigger wagon for his balls..........( . )( . )........he needed room to sit also

Biglue
    I'm at the start of the scale right where it says zero you have passed the 90% mark 460 is still waaaaaaaaaay ahead of you though......but I have the feeling that you will catch him,without even trying to hard.
    Nah........you'll have your own scale. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

lucky
    ROTFLMFAO.
    my identity is under my left testial , if your looking thats on top of your girlfriend lmao

Biglue
    Yawn
    Yeah exactly......see you fags on the isl.

460 jus getn it
    right..................but nice try though...im not on the stupid focking cantard scale.......

Biglue
    my identity is under my left testial , if your looking thats on top of your girlfriend lmao
    Is there a cure for that? Stop sleeping around with all these butt raiders. :crossx:

460 jus getn it
    my identity is under kims left testial , if your looking thats on top of canuck1 lmaoWTF..............wow if thats the wat you get down more power to you............