Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

riverbound
    Come on focker. You know we stood up for you when you had an issue over there. Next time I see your ass over there, you're getting the newb therapy.............ya little bitch. :crossx:
    Bring it.....you guys have gone soft without me over there. Im not saying I have a problem over there. Im just saying it's the general feeling from people who go over there.

Kim Hanson
    Uh Oh, here we go! Lucky get the popcorn.
    I got ya a beer Steve, where the hell is Lucky .........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    Im not talking about the Hazing....the Hazing is and was done in fun. But there are certin people over there that if you dont Kiss there Ass on a constant basis or if you dont agree with them, They go out of their way to make you feel unwelcome. The hazing was part of the site and it was fun....its all the other BS that woudl make me want to stay away from that site (as a newbie), Obviously I still post over there on a regular basis, so tis not that bad. but If I was a Newbie and had to deal with some of the BS that goes on over there, I would leave too.
    It has nothing to do with the site.....or most of the regulars. there are a few bad seeds over there, that put forth an effort to make people NOT feel welcome over there. Thats all Im saying.
    If it's any to you with the suck up shit, I don't do that and 460 asked me to come back later It's time to wake that f ucking place up with Kimmy...........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
    Bring it.....you guys have gone soft without me over there. Im not saying I have a problem over there. Im just saying it's the general feeling from people who go over there.
    Start giving it out, once you start it's hard to stop It's a blast also..........( . )( . )...........addicting also

Biglue
    Bitch.........please. About the only thing that went soft was you. Once AC stopped coming around you homo. Salright though you have Kimmy over there now. :crossx:

HOSS
    I never brought a cactus to ISL! :crossx:

hoolign
    Only reason I don't have the password is I didnt post enough...hey "SOME OF US HAVE A JOB"

Devilman
    Never seen so much cryin.... :rollside:

abraman1326
    WTF. I am a newb over there and can take the hazing. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Most of the stuff going on in ISL land is too funny. Just b/c you aren't accepted over there is no reason to come here and bash it. Go in and relax, it's really fun to joke around w/ the folks over there. There may be folks on power trips there, but it's no better or worse than here. You get that everywhere you go. Just relax, and enjoy your time there. If not, don't check out the site. But don't come here trying to bash it, that just isn't fair to the folks that work hard on that site to keep it up and running. Grow Up!!!
    BRA

riverbound
    WTF. I am a newb over there and can take the hazing. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Most of the stuff going on in ISL land is too funny. Just b/c you aren't accepted over there is no reason to come here and bash it. Go in and relax, it's really fun to joke around w/ the folks over there. There may be folks on power trips there, but it's no better or worse than here. You get that everywhere you go. Just relax, and enjoy your time there. If not, don't check out the site. But don't come here trying to bash it, that just isn't fair to the folks that work hard on that site to keep it up and running. Grow Up!!!
    BRA
    Shut Up Newbie

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast