Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

uclahater
    Inside Swingers Lives

lucky
    WTF. I am a newb over there and can take the hazing. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Most of the stuff going on in ISL land is too funny. Just b/c you aren't accepted over there is no reason to come here and bash it. Go in and relax, it's really fun to joke around w/ the folks over there. There may be folks on power trips there, but it's no better or worse than here. You get that everywhere you go. Just relax, and enjoy your time there. If not, don't check out the site. But don't come here trying to bash it, that just isn't fair to the folks that work hard on that site to keep it up and running. Grow Up!!!
    BRA
    if you ain't on hot boat - you ain't shit

460 jus getn it
    if you ain't on hot boat - you ain't shit
    are you sure mr. blown budget....................could have swore you posted some pics eariler............

lucky
    are you sure mr. blown budget....................could have swore you posted some pics eariler............
    what you talking about willis ... :rollside:

460 jus getn it
    what you talking about willis ... :rollside:
    http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/s...ics#post202111....
    this is you right...................

lucky
    no that's my mom :crossx: why are you looking at my moms ass - you sicko

460 jus getn it
    no that's my mom :crossx: why are you looking at my moms ass - you sicko
    lol...............i wasnt looking at anything. i was just saying that there are some who go to the isl then come here and talk shiat about it....no biggie

lucky
    lol...............i wasnt looking at anything. i was just saying that there are some who go to the isl then come here and talk shiat about it....no biggie
    well , what fun would it be if there is no drama - ya gottttsssta stir it if you want it to cook > besides the place went to hell when hasen left lmao

Devilman
    well , what fun would it be if there is no drama - ya gottttsssta stir it if you want it to cook > besides the place went to hell when hasen left lmao
    Actually I think most of Hanson's posting consisted of telling everybody how he knew Bre, crying to get into the Box, & then, ummm, leaving when he got turned down. I don't think its possible to get banned from there. Maybe nobody could make out his posts due to spelling or what have you. All along nobody knew what he was sayin, that's all....

lucky
    what yua got someting againt spelin :skull:

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast