Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

Devilman
    what yua got someting againt spelin :skull:
    Whye shur theeng, don't evreeboddy? :rollside:

460 jus getn it
    Actually I think most of Hanson's posting consisted of telling everybody how he knew Bre, crying to get into the Box, & then, ummm, leaving when he got turned down. I don't think its possible to get banned from there. Maybe nobody could make out his posts due to spelling or what have you. All along nobody knew what he was sayin, that's all....
    thats and all he could say was.............( . )( . ).....................and he put EH after all his posts

Devilman
    thats and all he could say was.............( . )( . ).....................and he put EH after all his posts

Kim Hanson
    Actually I think most of Hanson's posting consisted of telling everybody how he knew Bre, crying to get into the Box, & then, ummm, leaving when he got turned down. I don't think its possible to get banned from there. Maybe nobody could make out his posts due to spelling or what have you. All along nobody knew what he was sayin, that's all....
    Okay dum dum, I don't know Bre and the pictures on my puter really aren't her........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Whats the problem biatch about my ........( . )( . ).s !.......... :220v:

Devilman
    Okay dum dum, I don't know Bre and the pictures on my puter really aren't her........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:
    Never said you didn't really know her. Good for you, put it on your resume. As far as what pics are on your computer, why would that matter? It is the internet, after all. I was just stating facts. You came around, never really had much to say other than when you were sniveling for a password. When you didn't get it, you bailed. "Banned"? I hardly think so, but if it makes ya feel better to phrase it that way, more power to ya....

Kim Hanson
    Never said you didn't really know her. Good for you, put it on your resume. As far as what pics are on your computer, why would that matter? It is the internet, after all. I was just stating facts. You came around, never really had much to say other than when you were sniveling for a password. When you didn't get it, you bailed. "Banned"? I hardly think so, but if it makes ya feel better to phrase it that way, more power to ya....
    Me and Bre got into some trouble talking alot on the net, phone and aim, wife freaked out and end of story, she even had her own section on HavasuBarney after I asked her to come there! Banned, well I thought I was just cause of the same box that would come up like on Scream and Fly for me, the next time I tried, it let me in.......( . )( . )........I don't really like the place, just wanted to cut and paste the privilges box that all! You may snivel on that site, I don't DD...... :idea:

Devilman
    Me and Bre got into some trouble talking alot on the net, phone and aim, wife freaked out and end of story, she even had her own section on HavasuBarney after I asked her to come there! Banned, well I thought I was just cause of the same box that would come up like on Scream and Fly for me, the next time I tried, it let me in.......( . )( . )........I don't really like the place, just wanted to cut and paste the privilges box that all! You may snivel on that site, I don't DD...... :idea:
    That's cool. To each his own. I can get along with anybody. I do just fine over there, I guess, as well as anywhere. As far as the sniveling thing, not I. I don't have access to it & don't want it. I just made that comment as I witness it from time to time. New guy comes in, hears about it & wants a look-see. When new guy gets denied, new guy cries a bit, & then new guy bails..... No big deal, really. If ya come back around, say hey.

Kim Hanson
    That's cool. To each his own. I can get along with anybody. I do just fine over there, I guess, as well as anywhere. As far as the sniveling thing, not I. I don't have access to it & don't want it. I just made that comment as I witness it from time to time. New guy comes in, hears about it & wants a look-see. When new guy gets denied, new guy cries a bit, & then new guy bails..... No big deal, really. If ya come back around, say hey.
    Sure thing..........( . )( . )............

Devilman
    Sure thing..........( . )( . )............
    Cool... :rollside:

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast