Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

MAXIMUS
    Ya know I started this thread so I could snivel & look at that I actually have done some outstanding promoting for the new web site! I should get a password emailed to me weekly just for being a good promoter!

pixilatedpussy
    IL has defeinitely transformed from wht it was whne I first signed up. There are definitely a few people over there that think too highly of themselves. and like to pretend they are "Drama Free" when in reality they start 90% of it and I would say there are probably only 2 girls that are in "The Box" that are worth even looking at. If I had to go what the people nowadays do to get in, I would tell them to Fock Off too.
    I better be on that list focker! LOL!

pixilatedpussy
    Ya know I started this thread so I could snivel & look at that I actually have done some outstanding promoting for the new web site! I should get a password emailed to me weekly just for being a good promoter!
    Maxi you are cracking me up!

lucky
    Maxi you are cracking me up!
    CRACK AND MAXI - GO HAND IN HAND - WELL ERRR SHOULD I SAY ..... :crossx:

Biglue
    Here is your first password.
    CATNAWI. Ask the locals if it's still current.

MAXIMUS
    Here is your first password.
    CATNAWI. Ask the locals if it's still current.
    AHH gee thanks... but I don't really fit in around there! I am sort of a social reject that would only be viewed as trash of which one of those quick thinkers would have to take out! Some hot rod over there already treated me like a red headed step child with man gel stuck in my hair! And I only wanted a fuking PASSWORD! :cry: Lucky full reach around again... :squiggle:

MAXIMUS
    CRACK AND MAXI - GO HAND IN HAND - WELL ERRR SHOULD I SAY ..... :crossx:
    Ah yes a peanut butter & crack sandwich! Love crack alot! Especially big crack with a little birds nest next to the gopher hole... :messedup:

Biglue
    AHH gee thanks... but I don't really fit in around there! I am sort of a social reject that would only be viewed as trash of which one of those quick thinkers would have to take out! Some hot rod over there already treated me like a red headed step child with man gel stuck in my hair! And I only wanted a fuking PASSWORD! :cry: Lucky full reach around again... :squiggle:
    Who was this??? WHen did it happen?

460 jus getn it
    and this happened when........................

Biglue
    carefull Maxi don't question the gods over there or they will ban you
    Rumor has it you were being a dick.....that's why you got banned. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast