Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

Biglue
    I am a dick.. no rumor at all. The poor little queens over there couldn't take it, the only one over there that has any balls is 460 and we all know what a flaming homo he is...
    Amazing that you are aware of where a homo's balls are. That would make you one yourself eh?????
    Take your attitude over there again when all the regulars are there and see what happens..............FAG. :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
    [QUOTE]
    At least 460 will say shit to my face not behind my back unlike the rest of you queens
    Oh look at me ....I'm shaking like a queer at a rodeo.....oh wait that would be you .....fukkin looser
    F UCKKKKKKK learn to use the quote button..........Sherlock before you go calling people loosers. And I would not have a problem telling shit to your face..........Just keep your hands off my crotch....YOU FAG. :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
    I know how
    but you are a looser
    So that would make 2 people with spines on that site
    You're not a chick? YOU FAG.
    You're well on your way to de-throning Hanson.
    Come see me when you you develope some argumenttal skills............HOMO.

Kim Hanson
    You're well on your way to de-throning Hanson.
    Come see me when you you develope some argumenttal skills............HOMO.
    What the hell is this shit Lue, I have some good arguing skills......( . )( . )......argue away........ :crossx:

Biglue
    What the hell is this shit Lue, I have some good arguing skills......( . )( . )......argue away........ :crossx:
    Yeah you do.........but we can hardly ever figure out what you are arguing about. Or if you are arguing to yourself. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    That and this arguing will turn gay within 2 posts too.
    Sup man, how ya been? Did you see your thread over on ISL?

Kim Hanson
    Yeah you do.........but we can hardly ever figure out what you are arguing about. Or if you are arguing to yourself. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    That and this arguing will turn gay within 2 posts too.
    Sup man, how ya been? Did you see your thread over on ISL?
    I have been great and whats it called over yonder.. the thread ?..........( . )( . )............Oh and even if it really makes no sense to you , it's still arguing and that makes no sense to begin with......sure the hell is fun though If you can't beat'em confuse them

Biglue
    I have been great and whats it called over yonder.. the thread ?..........( . )( . )............Oh and even if it really makes no sense to you , it's still arguing and that makes no sense to begin with......sure the hell is fun though If you can't beat'em confuse them
    LMAO. I heard that.
    Kinda like MM Dan's sig line quote.

Biglue
    Sorry I was trying to keep it simple for you. Give me a shout when you learn to spell
    I don't SHOUT at homos..........look elsewhere. FAGGOT ENGLISH TEACHER.

FLEA DIDDY
    I know how
    but you are a looser
    So that would make 2 people with spines on that site
    You're not a chick? YOU FAG.Hey CANASUCK1 is your pussie sore cuz you got banned? You F uckin dick head.

Biglue
    Ya you blow kisses at them with dreams of blowing them, go back to your group of queens
    Yes there is plenty of queens in the box...........butt naked. Too bad you won't be seeing them. :crossx: :crossx:

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast