Thread: New Orleans in august

H20 Toie
    Who in there right mind would go to new orleans in august, Well since Wheel of Fortune is taping in New orleans i had to go. it is amasing how many people are here, bourbon street is awsome, i saw more tites tonight then i ever have at the river and no pasties either, the only problem is that i went to early and when you buy one beer you get 3, and since i am not a wastful person i felt obliged to drink them and since its 100 firking degrees you have to drink them fast or they get warm ( i hate warm beer) i only made it till now and i am beat, next sat night ill know better and start later, plus next week i won't have such an early call time.
    later all

KACHINA KEN
    Who in there right mind would go to new orleans in august, Well since Wheel of Fortune is taping in New orleans i had to go. it is amasing how many people are here, bourbon street is awsome, i saw more tites tonight then i ever have at the river and no pasties either, the only problem is that i went to early and when you buy one beer you get 3, and since i am not a wastful person i felt obliged to drink them and since its 100 firking degrees you have to drink them fast or they get warm ( i hate warm beer) i only made it till now and i am beat, next sat night ill know better and start later, plus next week i won't have such an early call time.
    later all
    I want your problems

a catered life
    if you enjoyed it in august try madi gras late feburary, march and sometimes april its the best party i have ever been to hands down