Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So I'm driving to work and...

charlyox
    I am driving about 75 m.p.h and some ass...doin about 100 mph comes up on me and hits me NASCAR style. He spins me to the left and then to the right and the next thing I know I am going backwards grinding against the center devider doing about 60 mph. It was like 3 a.m. when the dust finally clears this dude is totally hammered with a half bottle of Capt. Morgan on board.
    My Accord is totalled. His Accord is totalled and the F***er takes off on foot.

Midlife Advantage
    WTF? are you ok? and did you report it? or didja have some drinkies in ya and couldn't ??

charlyox
    I was stone cold sober on my way to work. I am pretty banged up. No blood.

Midlife Advantage
    that sucks. that you were on your way to work... Hope yer able to catch them

charlyox
    I know. At that time in the A.M. I have seen a lot of party animals trying to make it home but, this time they got me.

CA Stu
    I am driving about 75 m.p.h and some ass...doin about 100 mph comes up on me and hits me NASCAR style. He spins me to the left and then to the right and the next thing I know I am going backwards grinding against the center devider doing about 60 mph. It was like 3 a.m. when the dust finally clears this dude is totally hammered with a half bottle of Capt. Morgan on board.
    My Accord is totalled. His Accord is totalled and the F***er takes off on foot.
    ha haaaa you'll never catch me, fatso!
    Haaaaaa!
    *run run run run run*
    *jump the fence*
    *run run run run run*
    Got away!
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    PS Kidding! I would never drive an Accord! I'm straight!

THOR
    Sorry to hear that. THey will undoubtedly catch the dumbass since he left his booze and his car there. Did you give the cops a description of the dude.

JetBoatRich
    Good to hear you will be OK sucks to read your story.
    Did the police catch him?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Hope they hang him out to dry charlyox. :devil: Glad you were not badly hurt.

cdog
    He's probably a illegal. Count your blessings, your alive. That happend to one of my dad's friends wife. She's paralized for life from the neck down and the oceanside police let the illegal mexican go because they could not convict him. Glad to hear your safe.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast