Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: who's at islander

Baller
    Just wondering who's at islander and what you think of it

lalhc
    I'm at the Islander RV Resort if you're referring to that.

Baller
    Sorry... Yes i was talking about the islander RV resort... thinking of buying a place there and looking for boaters that are there and there thoughts...

THOR
    It sucks. Dont bother.
    I go there all the time and it is awesome. Plenty of folks here are at the Islander.

BADASS38CHEVY
    If you want to decorate your place island tiki click here.We sell this stuff.http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtheQ2atikiQ2ashack

lalhc
    You'll hear a lot of "pros" & "cons" about the Islander because of all their rules. I personally like it because it keeps things in control. If you're looking for a party house and a place for lot's of people to stay, you probably won't like the Islander, but if you like privacy and have a family like me, you'll really enjoy it. We feel safe leaving our toys their, it's great to have a place for a "time-out" off the water, and having a private launch ramp is the best.

OutCole'd
    I bought a park model there in March and don't regret it at all. I just got home from a week there & had a great time. Lots of very cool people & my kids have a nothing but fun there. Lots of kids there for them to hang with.

boxscore
    We stay there and will be there until were done with Havasu in a few years. You just can beat the ramp and the lack of dumbasses launching, etc

Baller
    It all sounds great... But until you here from others... you really don't know..Not into the Big parties anymore, They accepted our offer so it looks like oct 1... Going to phoneix on Wed to check out at 30 or 34 Kachina... And i guess the only thing left is to find a cool ass Golf cart... Gas.. So i'm looking if you know anyone... Also.. they gave me the o.k. to build a wood carport since I am on the end.. Don't really have the time to do it myself.. so if anyone knows of a good builder out there let me know.. thanks for all the help..

pebo
    Baller, you don't want a gas cart at the Islander. Rules are you cannot drive them after 10 pm. PM Wop on Water he has a super nice electric cart for sale there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast