Thread: Lake Havasu newbie~anyone have pics of the "swells" when it gets bad?

Punisher
    I havent been to Lake Havasu in ages.Im planning on being there for a week in Late March/Early April for spring break and was just wondering how bad the lake gets once the wind picks up.I have a 21' cheetah jet boat and was just wondering if she could handle the wake out there...My brother will also bring his 18' witchcraft jet boat so im just wondering how bad the chop gets out there.Also how is the weather out there during March and April??Thanks fellow ***boaters :shift:

Scape Goat
    Couldn't take pics it was so bad, jk
    2 to 4
    rollers washing machine style

Liquid Courage
    Wheres those pics of that monsoon that hit last season and sunk like 4-5 boats at the windsor as well and caused other crashes at the ramp? Those pictures were cool!
    But to answer your question, it doesn't get that bad out there regularly. Even on big weekends. I never had an issue with my old 24' Baja Outlaw.

dicudmore
    I havent been to Lake Havasu in ages.Im planning on being there for a week in Late March/Early April for spring break and was just wondering how bad the lake gets once the wind picks up.I have a 21' cheetah jet boat and was just wondering if she could handle the wake out there...My brother will also bring his 18' witchcraft jet boat so im just wondering how bad the chop gets out there.Also how is the weather out there during March and April??Thanks fellow ***boaters :shift:
    weather should be nice, water will still be pretty cold.
    been all over that lake in an 18' run-about, just use your head

Punisher
    Thanks to everyone who gave their input....I'll make sure Im not another name in the lake lice list