Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lake Elsinore and NJBA

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    to far for nor-cal.............doesnt nor-cal still hold more records than so-cal???????????????
    Why don't you go ahead and list the ones you know of and I'll try and fill in the rest and we'll count 'em.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    im asking video boy..........................do they or not...and we aint talking circle boats.

WILDERTHANU
    Depends how you're looking at it, lets just say PRO GAS FLAT....
    (N.J.B.A)
    Jeff Martin 7.17 et
    Tony Scarlata 146.65 mph
    (I.H.B.A.)
    Tony Scarlata 7.50 et
    Jeff Martin 142.74 mph

Monkey Bung
    I thought Jeff got into the 6sss???

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    im asking video boy..........................do they or not...and we aint talking circle boats.
    Well Mrs. slow ass d'marco, why don't we talk circle boats? are you too skeered to run 5 miles in shit water? don't answer that I've seen you run in perfectly smooth water when you couldn't even hit 50, then the bungster went out and drove your boat for you. boy :sleeping: (who wants to see the vid?)
    stupid questions deserve stupid answers :notam:

WILDERTHANU
    I thought Jeff got into the 6sss???
    Jeff's ran as quick as 6.98 @ 153. Its not the record though.

O.B eddie
    Well Mrs. slow ass d'marco, why don't we talk circle boats? are you too skeered to run 5 miles in shit water? don't answer that I've seen you run in perfectly smooth water when you couldn't even hit 50, then the bungster went out and drove your boat for you. boy :sleeping: (who wants to see the vid?)
    Oh Jerry I would pay to see the video of that!! Come on post her up.. Hee Haww for the video

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    Oh Jerry,
    try being on the other side of the camera for once......it also sounds like you have something faster,wanna race now????got a boat? wanna run??..im not talking about 400 camera speed either....only requirement is that it has to be your own boat...OKAAAY!....running 5 miles in shit water,doesnt do nothing for me.

Rock Bottom-
    definition: The lowest form of ilk you have reached when you are such a putz and have to resort to calling out the video guy to a race.

smalls
    Ouch!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast