Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu aerial shot

dicudmore
    OK how shallow is it really through here?? Freaks the G/F out every time we go up river :220v:
    http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_h...07__Small_.JPG

Mrs. 4-B
    Good morning, Dan. We're usually going too fast for the depth finder to register when we head up river. Want to stay on plane (sp?)! To me it looks like its only 4 ft or so.

redneckgirl
    ya...I hate that part!!!! :yuk:
    RNG

Kiddunot
    and i have a deep v, i better keep up on plane...................

SummitKarl
    it appears to be 10ft deep with the lake at 440 ft elv
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...inisandbar.jpg

Focker
    [QUOTE=dicudmore]OK how shallow is it really through here?? Freaks the G/F out every time we go up river :220v:
    :2purples: GET A NEW ONE :jawdrop:

cdog
    I used to take the west side up untill the first trip this year. I got stuck. And sucked up a bunch of that stinky mud. Nasty. Someone was doing some sort of experiment to the river this year and flushing lots of water down river from hoover dam. Something to do with the sucker fish. I think that's what made the sandbars worse this year. In the 20 years i've been going to the river we have never had a problem going up or down on the west side of the channel.

HavaPaul
    Looks like they are all playing follow the leader on the mark. That is the best way to go up.
    Use a gps, theyre cheap and can give you a degree of compfort. I think my brother HavaSteve has some coords for you if you have one. Send him a pm.
    You can also just wait until a larger boat goes up and follow him. The botton is soft if that helps. :hammerhea

dicudmore
    Good morning, Dan. We're usually going too fast for the depth finder to register when we head up river. Want to stay on plane (sp?)! To me it looks like its only 4 ft or so.
    Good morning
    When you guys headed up next?
    It doesn't look real deep looking over the side of the boat...
    never run-aground there but seems like a lot of people have...and she really freaks out like if we do hit that she and our daughter are going to be ejected and killed

dicudmore
    OK how shallow is it really through here? Freaks the G/F out every time we go up river :220v:
    [QUOTE=Focker] :2purples: GET A NEW ONE :jawdrop:
    thinking about it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast