Thread: Flatbed trailer in BAY AREA

KACHINA KEN
    Hi guys, I need a flatbed dropdeck in the bay area for a months time, it is going to be used as a float for Paul Van Dyk at the Love Parade next month so they need that much time to decorate it. Anyone who has a hookup please PM me. Thanks.

shippingguy
    Hi guys, I need a flatbed dropdeck in the bay area for a months time, it is going to be used as a float for Paul Van Dyk at the Love Parade next month so they need that much time to decorate it. Anyone who has a hookup please PM me. Thanks.
    After the float is decorated will this float need power to move or is it going to be stationary the whole time?

KACHINA KEN
    After the float is decorated will this float need power to move or is it going to be stationary the whole time?
    I have my own tractors, so thats handled. I just didn't want to incur fuel charges getting it up there ( the trailer )

shippingguy
    I have my own tractors, so thats handled. I just didn't want to incur fuel charges getting it up there ( the trailer )
    I put a call in to my office. I will see what I can do. Once I hear back I will PM you.

jbtrailerjim
    If you are looking to rent, try Xtra Lease. They have two locations up there.
    Hayward: (510)670-0181
    San Jose: (408)286-1300

KACHINA KEN
    I put a call in to my office. I will see what I can do. Once I hear back I will PM you.
    thanks, has to be a 48' dropdeck.

KACHINA KEN
    If you are looking to rent, try Xtra Lease. They have two locations up there.
    Hayward: (510)670-0181
    San Jose: (408)286-1300
    Yeah I may start an acct with them, they have a location here as well. good lead thanks.