Rocket
    June 3 & 4 Brady - Heart Of Texas Thunder
    Golf Tournament Friday
    Show and Shine Friday night
    Qualifing Saterday
    Racing Sunday!!
    http://www.dragboatphoto.com/images/IMG_8957.jpg

Rocket
    Don't miss a second of the racing action in Brady!!!!
    http://photos.imageevent.com/ekimzar...y/IMG_8561.JPG

nOv1c3
    I would love to make it to brady as a spectator like the waco race but damn , The town is lacated in the middle of bum F#cked Egypt hehe excuse my foul language
    Dont think there is a major highway any place close
    I,m sure Brady is a great town ,
    Nothing against Brady , I grew up in west texas (aka)Abilene But it just seem like a nightmare just to get there on a 2 lane highway all the way

Cheyenne372
    I would love to make it to brady as a spectator like the waco race but damn , The town is lacated in the middle of bum F#cked Egypt hehe excuse my foul language
    Dont think there is a major highway any place close
    I,m sure Brady is a great town ,
    Nothing against Brady , I grew up in west texas (aka)Abilene But it just seem like a nightmare just to get there on a 2 lane highway all the way
    Come on!.....Brady is a little drive.....but,.....what's a "Road Trip" to a boat racer?
    We have to live by the motto of the Drag Boat Racer and that motto is....
    "NEVER Waste a Good Crowd!"
    Yeah, it's mostly a 2-lane highway from Dallas, once you get past Granbury, but it's a nice road with plenty of shoulder room....trust me, at least we aren't running somewhere in Louisiana...no offense to my coon-ass friends!
    As for the foul language, you ought to hear what we say about Dallas!

nOv1c3
    Come on!.....Brady is a little drive.....but,.....what's a "Road Trip" to a boat racer?
    We have to live by the motto of the Drag Boat Racer and that motto is....
    "NEVER Waste a Good Crowd!"
    Yeah, it's mostly a 2-lane highway from Dallas, once you get past Granbury, but it's a nice road with plenty of shoulder room....trust me, at least we aren't running somewhere in Louisiana...no offense to my coon-ass friends!
    As for the foul language, you ought to hear what we say about Dallas!
    haha I,m sorry i truly dont Remember posting that , Was one of those drinking nights :rollside:
    lmao@the Louisiana coment amd i agree and dont get me started on the okies hehe
    To be honest i,m starting to get the feel for these 2 lanes highways ,My main resident is down in whitney texas (aka) white bluff ) at the moment , It was a big culture shock moving this far down south in the middle of hillbiliie country hehe
    Dont think i shall make brady , but i will catch fortworth and the other waco race , Thinking of the okie race too .
    "NEVER Waste a Good Crowd!" That quote is dead on!, I enjoyed myself beyound words at the waco race , I,m an ole gear head so i walked around all weekend with a stiffy
    wasnt just the hardware laying around , For the most part it was the people , Never met a greater bunch of people
    The people the boats i am hooked for life . Now all i need is a little flaty mhhhaa
    :Edit for spelling and grammar mistakes like it did anygood after a 6 pak

nOv1c3
    Don't miss a second of the racing action in Brady!!!!
    http://photos.imageevent.com/ekimzar...y/IMG_8561.JPG
    Thats waco pic aint it ??
    I remember him making 3? nasty moves doing the weekend trying to get that thing to take a set off the line , Glad to see he finally got the handling under control the last day

sdba069
    , It was a big culture shock moving this far down south in the middle of hillbiliie country hehe :
    Hillbilly country......... I resemble that remark. I don't live but 20 miles from White Bluff. Was down at the Lighthouse Restaurant a couple of weeks ago cleaning out the crab legs in their seafood buffet.

nOv1c3
    , It was a big culture shock moving this far down south in the middle of hillbiliie country hehe :
    Hillbilly country......... I resemble that remark. I don't live but 20 miles from White Bluff. Was down at the Lighthouse Restaurant a couple of weeks ago cleaning out the crab legs in their seafood buffet.
    Damn guess i,m making alot of friends with my SARCISTIC! replies , maybe i should give up posting while drinking beer hehe
    where about are you ??
    I think i have had dinner only once at the lighthouse sence moving in , Wasnt too impressed with it was way over priced for what you get < Living in the bluffs not too bad if you like golf and what not , Not had a chance to realy check the lake out (aka) I dont have a boat yet , but what i can see its a beautiful lake

Cheyenne372
    haha I,m sorry i truly dont Remember posting that , Was one of those drinking nights :rollside:
    lmao@the Louisiana coment amd i agree and dont get me started on the okies hehe
    To be honest i,m starting to get the feel for these 2 lanes highways ,My main resident is down in whitney texas (aka) white bluff ) at the moment , It was a big culture shock moving this far down south in the middle of hillbiliie country hehe
    Dont think i shall make brady , but i will catch fortworth and the other waco race , Thinking of the okie race too .
    "NEVER Waste a Good Crowd!" That quote is dead on!, I enjoyed myself beyound words at the waco race , I,m an ole gear head so i walked around all weekend with a stiffy
    wasnt just the hardware laying around , For the most part it was the people , Never met a greater bunch of people
    The people the boats i am hooked for life . Now all i need is a little flaty mhhhaa
    :Edit for spelling and grammar mistakes like it did anygood after a 6 pak
    Glad you found Waco and the SDBA to be a great time....but the "stiffy" is just a little too much information.... :rollside:

sdba069
    I have a boat shop at Kimball Bend on the upper end of the lake. That was my first time to eat there. My daughter's boyfriend works at the restaurant. The menu items are high but the seafood buffet, which they don't do on a regular basis, was killer. I actually filled up on crab legs for only the second time in my life. It's tough to fill me up on crab legs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast