Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A question for all the parents out there.....

Vada
    How old was your child when they first started walking?
    The reason why I ask is my daughter just recently turned 13 months old and doesn't at all seem interested in taking her first steps. She crawled and everything else at a fairly early age. However, no interest in walking yet.
    Should this be of concern or it is one of those things where she'll do it all in good time?

Vada
    anybody?

HM
    My first one walked at 7 months and my second one walked at 10 months. My third is only 5 months, and she is starting to pull herself up to stand. I have heard it taking as long as a 1.5 years - I don't think you have anything to worry about.

BarryMac
    My olderst didn't start until 18 months, she was a lazy baby, my middle daughter started at about 16 months and my youngest daughter was about 13 months, heck the youngest ran before she walked. Your daughter will be walking before you know it, then you wont be able to stop her...

doesitfloat?
    Don't sweat it...my daughter started at 12 mo and my son at 15. The docs were all set to do some brain scans and other tests on y son since he wasn't even table walking. Then 2 days before the tests, he just starts walking across the room!
    Now they're both very active in sports, etc (6 & 4).
    Nothing to worry about. In fact, once she's walking, you'll miss the days when she could only crawl!

Vada
    I already miss the days when she couldn't even crawl

missboatnam1
    seriously, she will be fine...but when she does start walking look out shes going to take off, it will be like baby steps into big steps....my youngest did the same thing...good luck!!

syke-o
    dont sweat it... they all start waling at different ages... same thing goes with talking, and toilet training... they all eventually get it

Vada
    Thanks everyone!
    I think I'll just relax and enjoy these days when she isn't walking.
    Can you believe that my daughters first word was "No"? Now it's all no, no, no.
    Wouldn't change her for the world though!

ShutYaPieHole
    Hell im 34 and i cant walk. I trip and fall at least once a day.
    She'll be fine.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast