Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I buy it now or wait it out?

beever_retreever
    I'm debating on whether to purchase a 2001 Ultra 247 BRC for Nada low retail now or if I should hold off and see if I can get a better deal this winter. I've only got 3 more trips lined up which is kind of making me second think buying it right now. People talk about buying in winter but I want to know how much people can actually save. I can wait it out if there's a chance I can save like 3 grand or more, but if that's unrealistic, I would just assume to buy it now. Low Retail is 38.7 Avg Retail is 45.8. Can you guys shed any light on this?
    BTW - this site rocks. I've learned alot from browsing all the posts.

Deano
    I think thats a good deal. Usually custom boats are higher in price than the nada has them listed.
    My boat was undervalued by over 15K.

Mohave Vice
    I'd buy now!

SummitKarl
    I'm debating on whether to purchase a 2001 Ultra 247 BRC for Nada low retail now or if I should hold off and see if I can get a better deal this winter. I've only got 3 more trips lined up which is kind of making me second think buying it right now. People talk about buying in winter but I want to know how much people can actually save. I can wait it out if there's a chance I can save like 3 grand or more, but if that's unrealistic, I would just assume to buy it now. Low Retail is 38.7 Avg Retail is 45.8. Can you guys shed any light on this?
    did you read the SRG Eddie Wright thread?
    buy it now!!!!!!!! sounds like you get a top notch, class "a" ,company that will be there for your needs with it.

THOR
    Beever,
    what motor and drive package? If it is a 454 mag or higher then that is a smoking price. Either way, it is still a great deal. BTW, that boat new from Ultra last year was 65K with a 496HO just to give you an idea.

ULTRA28
    Get me the I.D. numbers on it and I'll let you know any history we have on the boat. Sounds like a great deal if they'll let it go that cheap.

Flashover
    Is it the yellow one on boattrader with the tower on it?

AirtimeLavey
    Here today, gone tomorrow...if you like it now, might as well jump on it. Shiat can happen if you wait...just to save alittle. Just my .02. Good luck.

Kilrtoy
    what makes you think it will be there next week... Im sure you are not the only one who sees this good deal

beever_retreever
    Beever,
    what motor and drive package? If it is a 454 mag or higher then that is a smoking price. Either way, it is still a great deal. BTW, that boat new from Ultra last year was 65K with a 496HO just to give you an idea.
    496MAG/B1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast