Thread: Billet Speaker Grills

BADASS38CHEVY
    Just got my billet speakers grill from Xtreme Audio Covers,they did a top notch job on my billet speaker grills.These grills came out awesome.For anyone looking for good quality and good prices give Holly a call 949.233.1450. http://www.xaudiocovers.com/

phebus
    And, their iPod holder is the schnitz. Fits the iPod like a glove, and the trickest of billet. Check them out.

pixilatedpussy
    Just got my billet speakers grill from Xtreme Audio Covers,they did a top notch job on my billet speaker grills.These grills came out awesome.For anyone looking for good quality and good prices give Holly a call 949.233.1450. http://www.xaudiocovers.com/
    I concur...we had ours done by them as well!!! Beautiful job! Especially on the big 15's!!! :smile:

02HoWaRd26
    Hey pixi they built covers that dont interfier (or however you spell it) with the amount of movement on them thats cool hows it all sounding now a days all holding up still, i know the sub amp was under powered and would get hot still or no. just curious

pixilatedpussy
    Hey pixi they built covers that dont interfier (or however you spell it) with the amount of movement on them thats cool hows it all sounding now a days all holding up still, i know the sub amp was under powered and would get hot still or no. just curious
    Hey Peter!! They are awesome!!!!! No interference!!! My baby is great! Hows the Howard??? We missed you on the adult trip!!!

pixilatedpussy
    Still gets hot...how can I fix???

BADASS38CHEVY
    And, their iPod holder is the schnitz. Fits the iPod like a glove, and the trickest of billet. Check them out.
    I seen the ipod holder ,very nice.Thats next.

JetBoatRich
    Can I get a cover by Wednesday?

02HoWaRd26
    Still gets hot...how can I fix???
    2 more amps and 2 more 15's would cool it off