Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dam #4 This Weekend

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    There will be a party on the Upper Potomac at Dam #4 this weekend.
    There is a guy at the Izaak Walton Club that is hosting a party for all to enjoy. There will be two bands playing on the bank at the club from 1 to 8 Saturday afternoon. Bring your boats and enjoy the music.
    The bands that he has hired are The Cruisers and Thunder Roads. They are two popular local bands that play a variety of music.
    He is having a pig roast and everyone is invited to join. He is just asking for you to bring a covered dish. But you can always just anchor off and listen to the music from your boats.
    He is expecting close to 400 people on the bank for the party. Hope to see lots of boats out there also.

moparjet
    Where Is Dam #4 At....say From The Wilson Bridge

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    It is up river, 4th dam you come to.
    There is a public launch ramp just off I81, exit 1 in Maryland.

jets4me
    mopar jet lets roll to the dam party ha ha trying to get dreamsicle to go but just need some directions off of 81 i will go is there a lot of jets going to be there. well looking for something to get in to so if anyone want to make the trip let me know ........seeya

moparjet
    If I Knew Where Dam #4 Was On The Water We Could Put In At The Airport Park...

jets4me
    moparjet i dont know how to get there were is airport park i am game if you are let me know and what kind of rocker arms you looking for

fakethis
    I have a boat ramp and lots of parking and there is a hotel about 5min away
    Make shur you have mufflers they like to give tickets up here
    Also have 4 jetboats for sale if you want to put in at our place call me 301-582-4127
    Mike.............................................. .................................................. ....

jets4me
    fakethis i have the baffil thing ma chigs if that is what you mean i have not got my numbers and stuff bac yet but have temp for now if i can get moparjet to roll i will go always up for something new if someone wants to make the trip with me i will give you a call for some directions thank you ............mike

TaylorJet
    looks like rain all weekend

miketsouth
    fakethis luck dog again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast