Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhino rear "PRP" seat

TOBTEK
    I have an extra "PRP" black rear 36" RHINO rear seat. If you need one please let me know, Its still in the plastic and NEVER used. I now I paid over 400.00 plus tax...needs to get out of the living room.

Charley
    I have an extra "PRP" black rear 36" RHINO rear seat. If you need one please let me know, Its still in the plastic and NEVER used. I now I paid over 400.00 plus tax...needs to get out of the living room.
    How much without the mounting Hardware?

riverroyal
    dont think there is any hardware,same setup i have,i had a seat bracket/mount fabricated to raise it just above the wheel wells,all the bolts and nuts etc dont come from PRP

TOBTEK
    How much without the mounting Hardware?
    SIR CHARLES.....the seats have tab's on the bottom of the seat frame, your fab guy needs to make a frame for the seat. Did you get a Rhino? Hope so, the dunes are gonna be a blast this yr!

TOBTEK
    http://www.prpseats.com/suspension-seats.html
    heres a link for the seat info.....they are 310.00 plus tax = 343.00

mbrown2
    How about $10, you know that's a solid offer....I have cash handy....
    i learned from the king of the kickers

BoatFloating
    I like how you can get a new one for $300 but Toby will sell you his for $400 :squiggle: :messedup:

OutCole'd
    If you take it out the living room, what are you going to sit on to watch TV?

BoatFloating
    If you take it out the living room, what are you going to sit on to watch TV?
    On the stacks of money he makes off people.....
    Bill, great to finally meet you. Hope to party with you soon. No Brittney Spears music though.... :sleeping:

TOBTEK
    I like how you can get a new one for $300 but Toby will sell you his for $400 :squiggle: :messedup:
    dont be a HOMO, and read the entire thread. Ya see JUST above where I said a new one is 310 plus tax??????? and am looking for somewhere just below that...... you MISS QUOTING HOMO :hammerhea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast