Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ***boaters who DUNE

Magic34
    Those of us who head to the dunes in the winter are starting to get the itch, as the season starts in about 6-7 weeks.... The same way we all get excited come March 1, for boating season.
    Who here heads to the dunes and where do you normally go?
    I am usually down south in Gordon's or Buttercup.

pixilatedpussy
    We dont make it to Buttercup...too far from the action...Hee Hee! But Glamis is my home away from home!! When we goin?? There is a BIG ASS group of us HB'rs goin on Thanksgiving...where's Redneck??? And Veterans with a group also! Halloween is fun, but we are thinking Octillo this year!

MAINEVENT
    Dumont is my Spot :crossx: But i hear the PP's are gonna kid nap me and drag my ass to Glamis :hammerhea :wink:

pixilatedpussy
    Dumont is my Spot :crossx: But i hear the PP's are gonna kid nap me and drag my ass to Glamis :hammerhea :wink:
    DAM STRAIGHT!But shhh... I plan on taking you out to a dune somewhere and having my way with you!! On our 450's...you dirty mind you!!! :devil: Wanna see if you can keep up with me!

MR HARLEY
    Glamis has been the only place for my family and I since I was a young buck ...
    Halloween weekend here we come!!!!

MAINEVENT
    DAM STRAIGHT!But shhh... I plan on taking you out to a dune somewhere and having my way with you!! On our 450's...you dirty mind you!!! :devil: Wanna see if you can keep up with me!
    Sounds good i'll try to keep some sand off those pretty ummmm :supp: ... i mean off that pretty face of yours

PalapaHead
    This is great! I have been going to Glamis for about....well....longg before all the riff-raff started showin up! Anyhow, I have a sizable crowd that go there to actually ride the dunes, imagine that. Seriously, can you picture how a camp would look if all of us different folks, all havin the water in common, make it out fer a Glamis trip???? YEAH! There's anywhere from 4 to 10 rigs in my group. How about anyone elses?? :idea:

pixilatedpussy
    Glamis has been the only place for my family and I since I was a young buck ...
    Halloween weekend here we come!!!!
    Sounds good to us!!!

Magic34
    This is great! I have been going to Glamis for about....well....longg before all the riff-raff started showin up! Anyhow, I have a sizable crowd that go there to actually ride the dunes, imagine that. Seriously, can you picture how a camp would look if all of us different folks, all havin the water in common, make it out fer a Glamis trip???? YEAH! There's anywhere from 4 to 10 rigs in my group. How about anyone elses?? :idea:
    We have a boating group, not all from this site that go out, 7-8 trailers. We seem like the most anal of any other camps, everything is clean and setup legit.
    We should do a HB weekend. I think they did this last year as well.

pixilatedpussy
    Sounds good i'll try to keep some sand off those pretty ummmm :supp: ... i mean off that pretty face of yours
    And I will try not to roost your.......................ummmm...bike! :hammerhea

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast