Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SCOPE Poker Run???

Tom Slick
    Who from Cat's and Tunnels is running in the Long Beach SCOPE poker Run this Saturday? I was wondering if the long course still runs down to the mouth of Newport Harbor? If so, are any of the piers (Balboa, Newport, Huntington) good places to watch from and about what time will the boats be going by? I was thinking of having breakfast and watching the run pass by.

No Regrets
    Sup Cool,
    While Im no C & T, I'll be running long course and I bet from Ruby's you might be able to see. Our first stop back from Catalina is near Balboa Pier.
    I guess the big C & T boys are all going to cuddle inthe mountains of Utah on their Rhinos? Cant break any trannys up there, you know.
    You goin to Glen Helen? We'll be campin & runnin Amtr Day. Lets hook up if you goin.
    Palmer

Three Days Only
    Im Going!!!!!!

PlyaPlya22
    Im Going!!!!!!
    Sphincter says what???

PHOTOGLOU
    Should be going by Huntington pier at about 11:30.... That's where you'll be watching from right????

No Regrets
    Im Going!!!!!!
    Oh Shit.

BoatFloating
    Im Going!!!!!!
    You didn't bring your boat home jackass..... :argue:

unleashed
    I heard Blings shiat broke again?? :hammerhea
    Rocky aint taking no carrera in the Ocean....hes leaving that up to me! :rollside:
    Charley....well we all know Charley is still Kissing Daves ass to get the price of that 32 down...Hes OUT as usual.
    Tobtek...ummm can't consider him for shiat unless this is a golf cart poker run!
    WetWillie...Where the hell is this guy??
    Kroozin...well he's the only smart guy going to LOTO.
    MBrown...he no go neareth salteth!
    JRocket...I dont think anyone cares about.
    I Guess 3DO and Andy are the only other brothers that have balls enough for this run! I'll see you Saturday Jeffyson and Andyson!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

mbrown2
    LMAO...that's friggen hilarious....and very true :jawdrop:
    Rocky aint taking no carrera in the Ocean....hes leaving that up to me! :rollside:
    Charley....well we all know Charley is still Kissing Daves ass to get the price of that 32 down...Hes OUT as usual.
    Tobtek...ummm can't consider him for shiat unless this is a golf cart poker run!
    WetWillie...Where the hell is this guy??
    Kroozin...well he's the only smart guy going to LOTO.
    MBrown...he no go neareth salteth!
    JRocket...I dont think anyone cares about.
    I Guess 3DO and Andy are the only other brothers that have balls enough for this run! I'll see you Saturday Jeffyson and Andyson!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Bling Bling
    Now that were on this subject, I want to warn anyone out there not to use a company by the name of Power boat transmissions. He has Focked me over for about a year now and after 14g and me being a dumbass beliveing his bullshit, I have gone to 1550 dry sump hubbers with all the shit, lets see if they will hang. The bummer is It won't be ready untill friday of next week. And for you Deano that's one less in front of you to the island. BTW, a little birdie told me last weekend there were a few gossiping little hens squaking a motor and drive broke, NEGATIVE Sally, trannys, and always been trannys. (Dam envyisum is a bitch.) Hopefully the problem is corrected.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast