Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wood Sanger

Michael Minegar
    I just got a call from the guy I bought the B-Wannabe from. I don't remember if I told you but he had a wood sanger flatty in his shop. This boat needs work but it is in amazing condition. The tandem trailer is great. it even has the original torque thrust wheels on it. It has most of the gear with it. Hallcraft paralel box. It has adjustable plate hardware. It needs some wood and glasswork on the outside. The inside wood is in great shape. It even has the original upholstery and seats. I would say the year is either 63 or 64, I'm not sure. I am going there tomorrow to take pics and I will email to SSMike and he can put them up. He is talking 1800.00 for the whole thing. No motor. If you have interest call me at 208.375.6328 or my cell 208.863.2975. He wanted me to write a check and haul it out of there but I think I want to blow my wad on a Needles mount.

dossangers
    Want to see the PICS asap!!

Michael Minegar
    Doss, I already had a guy call that lives in Boise and he is going in the morning to look. If you are serious I will go in the morning and put a deposit on it and wait till you see pics. If you give me your email I will mail them to you direct...I would love to see somebody get it that has the money and desire. This boat is a year or two from being garbage if somebody bought it and left it outside...It has been inside all of its life.

lindalou
    I sent all the pics to SSMike. The boat probably has seen some outside time at some point in her life. It would be a great start for someone. When the pics get up if you have any questions fire away.

Thunderbutt
    Want to see the PICS asap!!
    dossanger (Wayne) Did Joe Reath build your motors in the 70's

RaysonKid
    Is that the Reath in Dunn & Reath ?

Is that the Reath in Dunn & Reath ?
    10-4

Michael Minegar

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast