Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: delta at orwood on sunday?

sleekvino
    my bro picks up his boat that he bought on sat in sac ,we plan to head out to orwood on sun for some lunch somewhere,oh ya he bought a 1977 20 tahiti with a bbf and jacuzzi wj,he took it out with with the original owner got for 4ooo bucks,said it ran great and looks pretty good over all,what do you guys use to polish a faded gel coat?let me know people summer almost up. :crossx:

There are several types but deltarat has the shi@. I think its mcgreggers three step gelcoat restorer. But dont hold me to it. Congrats on new boat. Diggler,deltarat,and I will all be out that day. We will be there in the am for breakfast around 9. hope to see you there.

MOBrien
    how's that wakka treating you DaveO????
    Oh, back to this thread. Try using a "clay bar" first. Then hit it with a gel cleaning compound, then again with your final polish. It'll take some time and sweat, but should shine right up. Use an orbital if you've got one available to you. Otherwise your shoulders will take a beating.
    pics????? It'd be cool to show it now and then after the major cleaning.

It way cool have small issues but nothing bad. Ill have it out sunday you should make the trip.

MOBrien
    wish I could get out this weekend.......mother-in-law's retirement party. And the wifey decided our house was a good venue. :hammerhea
    Hooky Day is for sure!!! And of course some weekends in between.

Eliminator 4 Life
    wish I could get out this weekend.......mother-in-law's retirement party. And the wifey decided our house was a good venue. :hammerhea
    Hooky Day is for sure!!! And of course some weekends in between.
    Whats up Mo good to see you last weekend at Pedro sorry it was low key. Rob

MOBrien
    yea man, good to see you too. Boat looks great as usual. Had to make it a quick waterfall run....wish we could've stayed longer. Too many people in my ride all with different agendas. :hammerhea You know how that goes. Good time though. You gonna roll on Hooky Day??? Can't remember if you were there last year but there was like 30 boats in the group....awesome time.

Eliminator 4 Life
    yea man, good to see you too. Boat looks great as usual. Had to make it a quick waterfall run....wish we could've stayed longer. Too many people in my ride all with different agendas. :hammerhea You know how that goes. Good time though. You gonna roll on Hooky Day??? Can't remember if you were there last year but there was like 30 boats in the group....awesome time.
    Im thinking yea Ill be there sounds like a good time

Aqua Boogie1
    Sleek.................What time are you heading out???? Where you at in Concord? I just moved to concord, I stay off Solano on courtland dr.

NoCal NoBoat
    Aqua Boogie -
    Welcome to the neighborhood ! I'll keep an eye out for the Kona...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast