Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perhaps one of the sadest things I have ever seen....

Just Electric
    wow thats some heavy shiot man but true

BigDoug
    This really gave me mixed emotions at the same time (sad) (mad) SAD that this jackass did this to her and how she will live the rest of her life, MAD that this jackass was drunk and didn't give a shit about his own life let alone anyone elses. For this reason i don't drink period, never have and i don't think i need to start, i have a good enough time in life and don't need anything to hamper it or alter my state of being cause i don't wan to ruin someone's family, at the same time i hope this doesn't happen to my family.
    Enjoy your surroundings and have enough dicipline to know when to stop so you don't hurt yourself or others. .........this is not directed to any forum members but just my feelings on this particular subject.
    Big Doug.

Captain Dan
    This is an extremely sad thing.
    I guess since she was still alive, the doctors were obligated to save her. It is really sad to think of all the pain and anxiety of going through all those operations with that being the end result.
    I wonder if she is happy to just be alive in her condition considering her quality of life. It's got to be real tough on her caregivers/family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12