so my wife hits retread goin to havasu few weeks back,lower bumper cover damage,A/C condenser fins bent,radiator fins bent,car was still driveable.So car WAWANESSA,our insurance,they are great.They tell us where to take the car,that place say 12 weeks to get it in,screw that,so i tell them we are going to BRECHT BMW in escondido,not problem they say.So they take the car within a week,great.Insurance adjuster calls us says its gonna take 3 weeks to fix,ok,no biggie.But Brechts body shop labor rates are 90 a hour and they only pay 46$,so we would be responsible for the diff,,,aww what?I just found this out last nite,the car is in pieces,Brecht wont move on their price and insurance only pays 46$ which is the standard in SD,ok that make sence.So basically IM getting F'd by a BMW deakership,its a 525,2005.The car is leased,as far as im concerned its more theirs than mine!Anyways im just venting,phone calls start tommorrow to BMW and the crappy dealership for not disclosing the extra costs,which In may just refuse to pay,then change insurance ,,im out,,need a beer