Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kachina owner now

Baller
    Well.. looks like i did it... Flew to phoneix to look at a 30 drone... but didn't like the free board... so tried a 34 w/ twin 525's...and Hoop there it is !!!!! Sold.. Awesome boat, great ride, no chime, no propise, Neve used the k planes at all... Awesome turns at 80... Sold....

Beer-30
    Good for you! Did you buy the multi-colored one that they have on the website? or did you order one?

OGShocker
    Congrat's!!!

Baller
    yep... The owner agreed to have a wild mural painted on the side of whatever i wanted, It only had 26hrs on it.. He already ordred his new one, but wanted a differnt color, air cond, etc... The boat is loaded w/livorsi,k planes, dual pwr sterring/ full hydrolic to the helm, 32 lab's, gps speedo just to name a few...

HocusPocus
    sounds like a lot of fun, make sure to post some pics..

Baller
    Hey nice pic of my boat... Look for it after the mural is on... hopefully it will be sick... or it will look like crap... but one out of two aint bad..

NOTALENT
    thats one bitchin boat....I was drooling over it on kachinas page...what type of mural are u painting on it???

Beer-30
    thats one bitchin boat....I was drooling over it on kachinas page...what type of mural are u painting on it???
    It's gonna be a gal laying on her back on an engine hatch, with some guy drooling on her belly button.......oh. wait a second.......

Baller
    Can't give it away... Cuz someone might steal it... Or maybe.. i don't freaking know yet.... but my other half has to be in on it.. So who really knows for sure..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast