Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanger on ebay

Towndrunk
    Whats the consences on this one? I know, it's a ford!
    http://motors.search-desc.ebay.com/s...trypage=search

Boat looks pretty good but the 390 is a drawback if you aren't into Fords. Parts are expensive and sometime difficult to find if you don't know where to look. The engine possibilitys are almost endless now if you like FEs as there are several companys that offer new blocks such as Shelby, Genesis, Pond and another co. who's name escapes me now. Aftermarket heads are as plentiful, same with intake manifolds. But for simplicity and $$$ you can't beat a BBC.

Towndrunk
    Boat looks pretty good but the 390 is a drawback if you aren't into Fords. Parts are expensive and sometime difficult to find if you don't know where to look. The engine possibilitys are almost endless now if you like FEs as there are several companys that offer new blocks such as Shelby, Genesis, Pond and another co. who's name escapes me now. Aftermarket heads are as plentiful, same with intake manifolds. But for simplicity and $$$ you can't beat a BBC.
    Would it costa lot to switch over to a bbc?

INEEDAV
    Town drunk it might be easier and cheaper to find one with a BBC in it already. It takes a lot of cash to build a motor from scratch, its easier to build one up if you already have an engine in it.

sixgunsam
    i think the boat is a great buy for 4 grand. i sold a sanger runnerbottom just like that in april without bbc for $4500.

Jake W2
    I think it is weird it has the fillerds in the nose?The cave plates look really short also,is that normal?Other than that looks like a good buy.
    Jake

Stab-n-Steer
    But for simplicity and $$$ you can't beat a BBC.
    Ok, what did you do with the real 058??? You feeling ok Bob?
    S&S (peeling myself off of the floor!)

Ok, what did you do with the real 058??? You feeling ok Bob?
    S&S (peeling myself off of the floor!)LMAO I'm feelin' just fine, and you? Just didn't want the unwashed masses messin' with such a technically advanced and superior piece of machinery

Squirtin Thunder
    http://i15.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/c0/a0/c2_12_sb.JPG
    http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/c6/b3/66_12_sb.JPG
    I kind of like it !!! The best of both worlds, a Sanger and a Ford !!!

Towndrunk
    Iwon this boat. Anyone close to Lemoore? I will sell it to you for 3850 if you go pick it up. Call me at 623-256-9759 cell. I am on the road so call quick!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast