Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Too Many Second Mortgage Boats

Knucklehead
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...id=13498&stc=1 http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...id=13499&stc=1 http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...id=13500&stc=1 A couple pictures from the Chanel in Havasu, out of at least 100 boats only a handful of JETS, We should have a weekend where we take a good section up at the Chanel that would be cool, represent real boats. Show people what real lake and river boats should be, not those offshore second mortgage boats takin up to much space, 30 + feet and 2 people riding in them just looks strange to me.....JUST MY OPINION DON'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE :220v:

gregr1971
    I'm With Ya Bro!

purrfecttremor
    I had three jet boats and know i have a real boat. :argue:

purrfecttremor
    Ah i thought i was playing in the sandbar.sorry !

TRUMP TIGHT
    Set something up and ill be there!

Knucklehead
    Set something up and ill be there!
    Well I think this could be a real Winner if there are enough people interested lets do it... I'm not much of a planner and don't know when all the race events are, I see you have to plan around all the other events... Anyone else interested????

HammerDown
    I gotta say, if I could afford a 38" version of my Daytona...I'd have it.

Kachina26
    Um.... no second mortgage here. Just a couple of bad backs I loved my 21' Carrera, I just couldn't take the pounding anymore.

Knucklehead
    I gotta say, if I could afford a 38" version of my Daytona...I'd have it.
    Now I gotta say lots of those boats are kickaz, Horsepower I can only dream of and paint that costs more than my boat and truck....and needless to say most of the hottest women on the lake ride in these boats hhhhmmmmm wonder why.... but I think jet boats ( and Vdrives) are more of a :idea: how do you say "Middleclass American" type boat, those who actually bust a knuckle workin on there boat and enjoy every minute of it....and I know that some of those guys do work on there own boats. I like vintage cars and boats, thats our history...

cave
    Just pic a date. If you advertise you will need a regatta permit and insurance. If a bunch of fellow jetters & V-drivers somehow arrive at the same place individually then its not a regatta. I'm no lawyer but this may be the loop hole.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast