Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The sleek has got to go

Baller
    Well,, here is a pic from a few months ago... changed the windsheild to all white.. 28 enforcer, 500HP, XZ DR, Was asking 65... But want to make room for the new one.. so for all HB how's 55 sound..
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ium_3_-med.jpg

HocusPocus
    what year is your boat? sounds like a great deal, too bad im in the middle of a major house remodel or i would probably be calling you.

Keith E. Sayre
    For those not familiar with the Enforcer by Sleekcraft. They call it a 28' boat,
    in fact it is as big as everyone elses 30' boat. They don't measure the swim
    steps.
    Probably the most copied boat on the planet. At one time there was 8 different companies building that same boat. Great rough water boat,
    considering it is a rather low profile hot rod look, huge cabin, huge open bow,
    doesn't need trim tabs! unless it's real rough and if you spin a lefty prop, it
    goes faster and is easier to drive. Wow, I'm not selling this boat. Just thought I'd comment. $55,000 is a very righteous deal if it's clean etc.
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    928-680-1400

HocusPocus
    For those not familiar with the Enforcer by Sleekcraft. They call it a 28' boat,
    in fact it is as big as everyone elses 30' boat. They don't measure the swim
    steps.
    Probably the most copied boat on the planet. At one time there was 8 different companies building that same boat. Great rough water boat,
    considering it is a rather low profile hot rod look, huge cabin, huge open bow,
    doesn't need trim tabs! unless it's real rough and if you spin a lefty prop, it
    goes faster and is easier to drive. Wow, I'm not selling this boat. Just thought I'd comment. $55,000 is a very righteous deal if it's clean etc.
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    928-680-1400
    thanks for that info Kieth. i showed the wife the pic and told her about the boat. i just got a blank stare...... thats never a good thing.
    i really can't see that boat staying on the market long.

Beer-30
    Beautiful boat. I was looking at this pretty hard when I was in the market. Close by and had the blue motor. You were $10K out of my price range though, and I was trying to hold out for RED
    I will run it past some friends of mine.
    I am assuming it has the Zieman trailer like my '01?

MudPumper
    Beautiful boat. I was looking at this pretty hard when I was in the market. Close by and had the blue motor. You were $10K out of my price range though, and I was trying to hold out for RED
    I will run it past some friends of mine.
    I'd say judging by the picture it is Reg in AZ. :idea: :idea:

Beer-30
    I'd say judging by the picture it is Reg in AZ. :idea: :idea:
    Yeah, I edited once I looked at the bow :shift:

Baller
    Thanks for all the good things.. Actually the boat is 01, I have some more pic, but have to download them.. just got back home.. The boat was for sale back in may in lancaster and was regeristed in AZ... I bought it , put a new windshield on it all white, reg in california, and took it out 4 times and loved it, Boat runs great and handles awesome just like was said above, Has a 24 prop on it right now.. does 68
    @ 5250,, I have a brand new 26 was going to have it lab''d to get some more top end, but haven't done it.. It has great mid range, XM raido, 6 speakers, 3 batteires.. I went from river water to big water and didn't know if i would like the bigger boat.. but after taking it out, I was sold on the Bigger boats, and got a killer deal on a 34 w/ twin So Good buy Sleek... Well that's the story.. Oh also changed the logo to the new SLEEK logo vs Sleekcraft... I'll post all pic tommorow..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast