Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dove Hunters

djunkie
    Anyone going to kill some this week? :devil:

Aquaholic502
    We go to yuma most of the time with some friends in san diego but this year I think im just going local. Camp roberts opens up to hunters but it takes a long time to get your limit as compared to yuma I can get my limit by 7:30 in the morning. Anyone want to post some different ways to cook your doves?
    Al

djunkie
    We go to yuma most of the time with some friends in san diego but this year I think im just going local. Camp roberts opens up to hunters but it takes a long time to get your limit as compared to yuma I can get my limit by 7:30 in the morning. Anyone want to post some different ways to cook your doves?
    Al
    Theres a good idea. Lets here those recipes. I usually just season them and wrap bacon around them. Put them on the BBQ and MMMMMM!!!!

Aquaholic502
    Same here, wrap in bacon, soak in BBQ souce then grill. MMMMMM, mouth is watering.

Mustang Shorty
    Marinate breast in italian dressing.
    Take strip of breast, slice of jalapeno and wrap in bacon.
    Hold together with toothpick.
    Smoke over mesquite.

kingmismo
    I'll wait and go to Argentina. My record is around 1300 in a day.

Riverkid
    ^^^ Wow! Do you get an artifical shoulder with that? We usually go to Gila Bend and limit out in 10 minutes or so, but not this year. Hoping to hunt around the strip in Parker. Anyone have any spots they'd be willing to share? We do the breast in Italian dressing, then wrap in bacon inside tin foil. Mouth watering! Come on...

beyondhelpin
    Dust on dry mustard. Wrap in bacon. Bake at 375 for 1 hour. Remove bacon toss bird. Eat bacon! :yuk:
    Dont like dove. Tried several ways, just cant do it!

I Feel the Need...
    Yuma here, been going for 20 years, Staying at the Holiday Inn off 18th street.

I Feel the Need...
    ^^^ Wow! Do you get an artifical shoulder with that? We usually go to Gila Bend and limit out in 10 minutes or so, but not this year. Hoping to hunt around the strip in Parker. Anyone have any spots they'd be willing to share? We do the breast in Italian dressing, then wrap in bacon inside tin foil. Mouth watering! Come on...
    Try the Indian reservation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast