Thread: Wanted: BBF Zoomies

moneysucker
    Well, I pissed off Rubber Ducky, "Mr. I will kick your ass with a Ford" by installing zoomies on my Chevy and now he wants some. If you got them, let me know. Thanks
    Cy

mouzer
    I know where theres a nice pair w/waterlines /w/silencers $275 BBF.i will get ya the # sat morn.its on my wall in the garage! :coffeycup

73kona455
    look for a post a couple weeks ago by mr.mantra.. he has a set of zoomies for a bbf forsale

NELSON#109
    Cy, Ya Big Gay Bastard... There Has Been A Set Of Bbf Zoomies For Sale On Drag Boats.com For About 6 Monthes.... Btw... There Was A Real Nice C&h Hydro At The Cbbb.... I Know Your Scared, But It Might Be Time For You To Sack Up And Build A Boat That Will Break That Very Scary 100 Mph Mark........ Beat It... Nelson#109

moneysucker
    Nelson, Priorities my Illigitimate brother, I need a hooker hauler too first. Then I will be buying a complete hydro and reverse engineer it like I did with my jet to learn about them. If I would have tried to rig a jet out of the box I would have been screwed years ago but now it is not a problem. Everyone else, If you could send Pix of the headers, My e-mail address is msmmarine@hotmail.com. Thanks
    Cy

LakesOnly
    Just got myself a pair of zoomies yesterday. Now all I need is a drive coupler and motor plates...then it's hydro assembly time.
    LO

NELSON#109
    Nelson, Priorities my Illigitimate brother, I need a hooker hauler too first. Then I will be buying a complete hydro and reverse engineer it like I did with my jet to learn about them. If I would have tried to rig a jet out of the box I would have been screwed years ago but now it is not a problem. Everyone else, If you could send Pix of the headers, My e-mail address is msmmarine@hotmail.com. Thanks
    Cy
    I LIKE THE WAY THAT SOUNDS, (HOOKER HAULER).... OR MAYBE I JUST LIKE HOOKERS... EITHER WAY, ILL LET YOU SLIDE ON THE HYDRO DEAL, BUT ONLY IF IT'S IN THE PERSUIT (SP) OF HOOKERS OR ALCOHOL.... BEAT IT... NELSON#109

moneysucker
    I LIKE THE WAY THAT SOUNDS, (HOOKER HAULER).... OR MAYBE I JUST LIKE HOOKERS... EITHER WAY, ILL LET YOU SLIDE ON THE HYDRO DEAL, BUT ONLY IF IT'S IN THE PERSUIT (SP) OF HOOKERS OR ALCOHOL.... BEAT IT... NELSON#109
    OR BLOW> NO REASON TO YELL. Geez.
    Cy

mr.mantra
    i got a set of zoomies for sale $150 plus shipping
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...12HPIM0551.JPG

gregr1971
    hey mantra you still got thos zoomies?? shoot me a pm if so.