Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody in here have a Vasectomy done?

Jyruiz
    I am getting my done tomorrow at 1:30p.m, I figured after 3 kids and being 35 years old, that it is time to do it. Wish me luck.

JetBoatRich
    We better wish the Doctor luck
    It only hurts foor a few days

Throttle
    oh yeah

Throttle
    Wish me luck.
    you r gonna need it.....

Throttle
    its all just a head trip (no punn intended). I'm just drunk.
    really though, Take the time off that you need because if you get off you azzz to soon you will need a supersize bag of frozen pees to bring those grapfruit back to normal!

HocusPocus
    i had mine done 4 years ago.. right after our 4th. i was told it would only hurt for a few days.. but they lie.. i hurt for about a week... just remember ice is your best friend

JetBoatRich
    its all just a head trip (no punn intended). I'm just drunk.
    really though, Take the time off that you need because if you get off you azzz to soon you will need a supersize bag of frozen pees to bring those grapfruit back to normal!
    Frozen peas works real well :wink:

SnakeWrench
    No, No, No, you guys are doing it all wrong, Take a dirt bike, run down a dirt road as fast as you can, don't see the washed out part and plant the bike on the opposite side of the wash and nut the tank. Then, don't have the operation to fix it. DONE. Oh, the recovery takes longer though. :cry:

jtmarten
    Frozen peas and a jock that'll keep the boys nice and tight against your body. They start swingin' and its gonna hurt!
    The worst part of the whole thing was the follow-up visit, where the doc has to check everything. He's pinchin' and squeezin' while your still black and blue and swollen. Yeouch!

Dawn Patrol
    Make sure you stay on your Butt for atleast 4 days. I drove 90 miles for a work related emergency on my third day, it took about a month to get back to Normal..........
    Ice, Beer, Vicoden, all of the Friends you'll need for awhile.......

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast