Thread: 2004 Ultra 24 Stealth Spam!!!!

Outnumbered

voodoomedman
    Wow. It's gotta hurt to get rid of it. Why isn't your hour meter on the tach?

Outnumbered
    Wow. It's gotta hurt to get rid of it. Why isn't your hour meter on the tach?
    I guess they did not do that in 2004. The computer keeps the hours too, so it can be checked in the shop. The boat was practically new when I bought it, and we have probably put about 50 to 75 hours on it max.

voodoomedman
    I guess they did not do that in 2004. The computer keeps the hours too, so it can be checked in the shop. The boat was practically new when I bought it, and we have probably put about 50 to 75 hours on it max.
    Did you buy it used or something? Maybe the original owner ordered it that way. I took delivery in June of 2004 and Mine is in my tach. I have Faria guages.

Jyruiz
    Nice boat, I wish I was ready cuz there are some good deals going around.

Jordy
    Wow, that didn't take long. What's next??? Inquiring minds want to know. :idea:

Outnumbered
    Wow, that didn't take long. What's next??? Inquiring minds want to know. :idea:
    Building a vacation house at Mead instead of the mountain cabin we were talking about. Prolly end up with a few years older 22-23' v-hull until next year when we will see how the finances are.

Outnumbered
    Did you buy it used or something? Maybe the original owner ordered it that way. I took delivery in June of 2004 and Mine is in my tach. I have Faria guages.
    Yes, used. Bought it from a guy that ran into some hard times--had to sell it fast.

voodoomedman
    Yes, used. Bought it from a guy that ran into some hard times--had to sell it fast.
    Ahhhhh. Good Luck. Great price for that boat. You should have no problem getting rid of it. As crazy as it seems to get rid of it for an older used one it's kind of refreshing to see that not everybody overextends themselves and gets a bigger one after only a few months just to hang with everybody else.