Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do I get this.....

NashvilleBound
    ...when I try to upload pictures here?????
    Warning: move_uploaded_file(D:/Inetpub/websites/***boat.com/forums/attachments/e9870e128bc44cc0242fe7ab6c71f1b8): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\fu nctions_file.php on line 274
    Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\PHP\uploadtemp\phpC66F.tmp' to 'D:/Inetpub/websites/***boat.com/forums/attachments/e9870e128bc44cc0242fe7ab6c71f1b8' in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\fu nctions_file.php on line 274
    Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for D:/Inetpub/websites/***boat.com/forums/attachments/e9870e128bc44cc0242fe7ab6c71f1b8 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\fu nctions_file.php on line 286
    its really starting to piss me off........

riverroyal
    we were just talking about you,,hehe,,hows the weather?

NashvilleBound
    Its drizzly/cloudy here....we are forcast to have winds around 40mph tonight and tomorrow with heavy rains of about 3-4 inches...no biggie.
    At least you werent talkin smack this time...or were you?????

JB in so cal
    Its drizzly/cloudy here....we are forcast to have winds around 40mph tonight and tomorrow with heavy rains of about 3-4 inches...no biggie.
    At least you werent talkin smack this time...or were you?????
    Not so much

riverroyal
    never,its on the xxx movie thread,youll find it funny

NashvilleBound
    Not so much
    with you??? ...I doubt it Mr Instigator himself!

ROZ
    Those dirty rats, don't believe them...I was sticking up for you.. well I was thinking about it... then I had to go get food from Oscars... the carne was good, as usual... wait, where were we? oh yea, I have it covered.. Go back to bailing out that rain

NashvilleBound
    never,its on the xxx movie thread,youll find it funny
    rreeaallllllyyyyy???? I'm all ears....
    ok...I'm highjacking my own thread here...

riverroyal
    hope oscars give ya the runs,,,,wheres mine damn it?You know the wife is slaving away at work so i can F off here

riverroyal
    its the X rated movie thread,near the top still

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast