Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dodge megacab truck

gmocnik
    anybody here the "photoglou" of dodge trucks???
    gm

Havasu_Dreamin
    MissBoatnam works at Frahm Doge in Norco. But I think she does finance as opposed to sales.

HocusPocus
    MissBoatnam works at Frahm Doge in Norco. But I think she does finance as opposed to sales.
    call MissBoatnam (tina).. she worked a fantastic deal on my '05 dodge quad cab 4x. even took a friend there to buy a new car a few weeks later.

Red Eye
    It's a damn shame it's not offered w/ a diesel engine or long bed.

JB in so cal
    That thing would be huge with a long bed. :sqeyes:

Screaming Pete
    I thought diesel was included i recived a quote for right at 50K totally loaded :messedup:

Red Eye
    That thing would be huge with a long bed. :sqeyes:
    Probably just a tad longer then the Ford crew cab. I guarantee that thing would sell like hot cakes if it had a diesel long bed dually.

HAULNZ
    I thought diesel was included i recived a quote for right at 50K totally loaded :messedup:
    The Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab SLT 4X4 comes in a 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel. As far as the cargo box volume, the Ram 3500 is about 3 inches shorter than the Ford F-350. The big advantage of the Ram 3500 Mega Cab over the Ford F-350 is the interior volume. The new Mega Cab has over 6 cu ft more of interior volume than Ford. The Mega Cab also offers the only reclining rear seats in it class. Other features that the Dodge Mega Cab offers that Ford does not is rear DVD system, satellite radio, power sliding rear window, and full screen navigation system.

HAULNZ
    Probably just a tad longer then the Ford crew cab. I guarantee that thing would sell like hot cakes if it had a diesel long bed dually.
    The Ram 3500 Mega Cab is only about 2 inches longer than a Ford F-350.

MagicMtnDan
    Just curious - why would anyone buy diesel considering the cost of that fuel versus regular gas? I know more power but paying a bunch more for diesel and then pouring your money into the fuel tank on the truck just doesn't seem to make sense anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast