Thread: Lake Havasu Storage Connections

bear down
    I need to store my boat for one month in Havasu (Sept 5 through the first weekend of Oct). I am pulling my trailer home after this weekend and won't be able to tow both the trailer and boat. I need somewhere to store the boat. I called pretty much every storage to temp. store but everyone is booked up. Is there anyone on the board that has a hook up with any of the storage places that might make an exception somehow to let me store the boat either indoors or outdoors??? Thanks for any help or comments
    I'll need a 30' space.

riverroyal
    to tow the boat home for you,,black meadow landing charges 40 month for outside storage,pain in the ass to get to though

riverroyal
    its near emerald canyon golf course in parker,they have new units there,they may be empty still,its safe,i think its 175 a month

bear down
    I want to keep the boat in Havasu since I'll be back in a month...Thanks for the heads up. I will call later tomorrow a.m.

dicudmore
    I want to keep the boat in Havasu since I'll be back in a month...Thanks for the heads up. I will call later tomorrow a.m.
    you can park it at my Havasu house if outside is ok...have plenty of room next to the driveway

Gerard
    I have room on the side of my house also. The house is in the North side of Havasu. Should be ok and safe there. I won't charge you a dime.
    Gerard
    760-805-7947

voodoomedman
    Maybe someone has room in there garage. It was nice of some of these guys to offer driveway storage but it would be unsecured and I really wouldn't do that. I don't have any extra room in my garage or I'd help.

chub
    That thing should fit on the side of bohicas pad. WTF. Gary will keep an eye out for it.