Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Check Point at Topock?

DESERTDOG69
    I had a fellow boater that was at the river this last weekend, He said there was a floating DUI check point just past the topock bridge going towards HAVASU, JUST wondering if any one else seen this or not!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes:

pixilatedpussy
    I wonder if they will do it again this weekend!!!?????

Squirtin Thunder
    Tina the word on the street is they are hoping for a better turn out. I mean better revenue. I mean more offenders.

pixilatedpussy
    Tina the word on the street is they are hoping for a better turn out. I mean better revenue. I mean more offenders.
    I guess I will be the sober driver then!

ahhell
    had this happen to a freind, dick cop asks to board, boater says yes, does a life jacket count and comes up 1 short with him aboard....sites him for not having enuf floaties for everyone on board.....MORAL OF THE STORY...IF MISTER LAW MAN ASKS TO BOARD YOUR BOAT, HE MUST BRING HIS OWN FLOATIE...unless you carry alot of extras :devil:

pixilatedpussy
    had this happen to a freind, dick cop asks to board, boater says yes, does a life jacket count and comes up 1 short with him aboard....sites him for not having enuf floaties for everyone on board.....MORAL OF THE STORY...IF MISTER LAW MAN ASKS TO BOARD YOUR BOAT, HE MUST BRING HIS OWN FLOATIE...unless you carry alot of extras :devil:
    NO CRAP??? That is not cool! I usually carry extras! Thanks for the info! Am I gonna see ya this weekend?

ahhell
    NO CRAP??? That is not cool! I usually carry extras! Thanks for the info! Am I gonna see ya this weekend?
    Nope...going to the races with my son and the S.B co. fire dept....

Kilrtoy
    Come on, That is so unbelievable....
    I almost want to laugh.....

pixilatedpussy
    Nope...going to the races with my son and the S.B co. fire dept....
    Ahhh..How sweet! Have fun!!!!

Kilrtoy
    Why you passing out again.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast