Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gretta On Fox. Just Showed Cop

RiverOtter
    draw down on some looters. They dropped the loot :2purples:

Kilrtoy
    Should have shot the shit bags...

RiverOtter
    Should have shot the shit bags...
    He dam near did! They didn't react very quick then he raised his shot gut and they dropped the loot

With the exception of those taking food or water for survival those jackasses should be plugged on the spot. Taking advantage of a disaster (stealing) for personal gain should just not be tolerated.

ahhell
    ABC showed some lowlifes rollin outta wal-mart, carts piled high, yelling at the camera...this is mines, go away...READY, AIM....FIRE

77charger
    With the exception of those taking food or water for survival those jackasses should be plugged on the spot. Taking advantage of a disaster (stealing) for personal gain should just not be tolerated.
    Thats my theory too food and water is needed not shoes,clothing,tvs,etc
    Blow them all away hope when they plug in that new tv they get the shit shocked out of them.

Boatcop
    What are they going to do with a 32" TV?
    No power. Definitely no cable.
    And they're all going to be moved out of there anyway. You think the rescuers are going to let them bring the TV with them? I think not. Just about everything in the city will have to be dozed or gutted until it's sanitary enough to live in.
    I was watching MSNBC earlier this evening and they had a reporter inside a WalMart filming and interviewing the looters. They went down one aisle and saw 2 female NOLA Cops stuffing a shopping cart. When asked waht they we're doing, one said "My job. Watching for looters", as kids went riding by on bikes
    She went on down the aisle stuffing shoes, nylons and about anything else she could find into the cart.
    New Orleans doesn't have the best record of integrity in their PD. I hope those 2 are fired and brought up on the stiffest charges they can levy. That kind of s#it makes all of us look bad.

Ziggy
    The TV shot that cracked me up the most was a couple of looters rolling the whole store shelf down a street.....what dip wads and low lifes.
    I can see food, water, clothing to some degree and survival gear...if its just regular commodities they should be taken down.
    In one case I heard the police enlisted the looters they were roosting to carry food and water to other areas, then gave them ok's to get some for themselves.....food and water that is.

RiverOtter
    What are they going to do with a 32" TV?
    No power. Definitely no cable.
    Maybe they looted a generator :idea:

lucky
    this is how i feel about it - It's screwed that people are so low and have no respect , but in all reality - what the hell are the merchants going to do with the crap - its going to be at least a month or two before we see any progress there ?? if it stays in the stores - it will probably be junk any ways -- and hey - give a brother some nike's and he's your buddy forever ! now the problmem lie's with the firearms . national gaurd should intervine there as Those looters are not gettting that shit for ANYTHING GOOOD ! but all the retail crap -who cares under the circumstances ---- just my .002

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast