Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Open Apology to L.A.SkiBum

***boateditor
    Dear L.A.SkiBum:
    I would like to publicly apologize for my comments about you in the Sandbar forum earlier today. I deeply regret the cruel and inconsiderate barrage of off-color remarks I made about you, your sister and the boat she rowed in on. In particular, I would like to offer my humblest apologies with respect to listing the "Top Ten Ghastly Tragedies" I insensitively wished upon you and your family, including (but not limited to) being stung mercilessly by Africanized hornets. Please also excuse my tactless comparison of your 24-foot Cheetah to a vast, steaming mound of rhinoceros vomit. It was completely uncalled for, and I beg your forgiveness.
    In addition, it is my very sincere wish that you will ignore the paragraph I composed about your good lady wife, Mrs. L.A.SkiBum, particularly the references to the low fees she charges clients for services that I now confess she does not perform in public alleyways. I was clearly upset and did not mean to insinuate that I have come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than hers. Moreover, in no way did I mean to imply that any unseemly behavior exists between your wife, her beloved Boston terrier, and the San Diego Chargers.
    It is my genuine hope that both you and your attorneys will consider this very public retraction of my statements sufficient enough to drop the legal charges, release the lien on my home, and allow me to remove the tracking device from my ankle. Thank you for your understanding, and have a pleasant day.

HM
    Now that is my kind of appology.

bunny 166
    Note to self....do not piss off Brett Bayne... :hammerhea

HighRoller
    What got up ***boat's ass?

Sleek26
    Dear L.A.SkiBum:
    I would like to publicly apologize for my comments about you in the Sandbar forum earlier today. I deeply regret the cruel and inconsiderate barrage of off-color remarks I made about you, your sister and the boat she rowed in on. In particular, I would like to offer my humblest apologies with respect to listing the "Top Ten Ghastly Tragedies" I insensitively wished upon you and your family, including (but not limited to) being stung mercilessly by Africanized hornets. Please also excuse my tactless comparison of your 24-foot Cheetah to a vast, steaming mound of rhinoceros vomit. It was completely uncalled for, and I beg your forgiveness.
    In addition, it is my very sincere wish that you will ignore the paragraph I composed about your good lady wife, Mrs. L.A.SkiBum, particularly the references to the low fees she charges clients for services that I now confess she does not perform in public alleyways. I was clearly upset and did not mean to insinuate that I have come across decomposed bodies that are less offensive than hers. Moreover, in no way did I mean to imply that any unseemly behavior exists between your wife, her beloved Boston terrier, and the San Diego Chargers.
    It is my genuine hope that both you and your attorneys will consider this very public retraction of my statements sufficient enough to drop the legal charges, release the lien on my home, and allow me to remove the tracking device from my ankle. Thank you for your understanding, and have a pleasant day.
    A gentleman and a scholar, and there are damned few of us left.

***boateditor
    You leave my suppositories out of this!

upsman105
    You leave my suppositories out of this!
    Is that a Russian suppositorie..??
    You know an innuendo

HighRoller
    That's a French one. A russian suppository is called a bullet.

lucky
    hot boat has an ass ???

BarryMac
    I feel an open letter to the editor of Hot Boat coming from the tips of my fingers, wonder if I will get a response or if it will be shuffled into the waste can???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast