Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nascar This weekend

raff
    Anyone going, this weekend?
    We'll be there all day on Saturday and then see how we feel for sunday..
    it will make for a long day since the race does not start till 5pm on both days..

a catered life
    you better bring your goose drinking ass to see me

IN2-IN2MX
    Oooh, have fun. I have friends going.
    You have to try the ribs booth. They are jammin ribs!!!!!! You will not be disappointed.

Rod-64
    Anyone going, this weekend?
    We'll be there all day on Saturday and then see how we feel for sunday..
    it will make for a long day since the race does not start till 5pm on both days..
    Score free tix this year again????
    Give 'em to me..............you always leave with 40 laps to go anyways.

Rod-64
    you better bring your goose drinking ass to see me
    Ya............then he'll drunk dial me again.........BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

JustMVG
    I'm in the infield on the backstretch 5-2-221 is the spot site, give a call 818-645-1645 and i'll try to find you or meet you someplace, things have changed a bit since february, concerts are going to be in and around the midway and not in the infield area where they have been for the last few races, and Speed TV's stage is also near the Turn 1 area on the out side of the track, and if you plan to stay for a long period of time after the race/races make sure you park over in Lots 7 or 8. 3 hrs after the races or concerts they're going to start towing vehicles, its getting stricter at the track. Too bad because it used to be a real fun time. Might just start going to Vegas for the race, at least the RV spots have hook ups. Customer service for Pass and ticket holders really sucks and has for the last few years, and theres a looooong list of folks who want your infield spot so you kinda feel screwed if you want to complain , track doesn't give a rats ass about you just as long as you keep re upping your spot. Oh well hope to meet up with some of ya this weekend. MikeVG

a catered life
    Ya............then he'll drunk dial me again.........BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    lmao .... :jawdrop: he was with me last time he drunk dialed you just 100% love

HocusPocus
    i was there all day friday and saturday.. didn't have it in me to spend another day there.

david_396
    Just got home about an hour ago. Concerts Sunday were Everclear and king author XVI. both great bands. Jr (8) didn't fair too well. great race overall. beers were MGD $7??! :hammerhea

ahhell
    spent sunday there...holding a boot for the firefighter and red cross for the first 5 hours then cruzed around and had a couple of SEVEN DOLLAR BEERS, left before it got crazy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast