Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: had a gun pulled on me today

ryantparks
    A little road rage on the 10 N that eventually went to MLK blvd near USC and this black guy in a mercedes e-320 with his 3-4 year old daughter in the back seat pulls a 9mm on me out his window. I just about sh*t my pants with my passenger and quickly slammed on my brakes and he continued. I got the 1st 4 letters of is license plate and called 911 but I dont know if it did any good.
    Bottom line is that I learned my lesson and wont be messing with people on roads, it just isnt worth it.

RiverToysJas
    Well At least you learned your lesson. AND, you can rest easy now......That guy is definately not going to be allowed to post here! J/K!
    BTW .... Glad noone was hurt!
    RTJas

djunkie
    A little road rage on the 10 N that eventually went to MLK blvd near USC and this black guy in a mercedes e-320 with his 3-4 year old daughter in the back seat pulls a 9mm on me out his window. I just about sh*t my pants with my passenger and quickly slammed on my brakes and he continued. I got the 1st 4 letters of is license plate and called 911 but I dont know if it did any good.
    Bottom line is that I learned my lesson and wont be messing with people on roads, it just isnt worth it.
    Years ago when I was 16 years old I had a similar experience. I was at my grandparents place of business to pick up my uncle. He went inside to use the restroom real quick and a car pulled into the parking lot. A guy(noticeably intoxicated) steps out of the cars with a pistol pointed at me. He started to rant over something complaining about punk kids and was blaming me for what ever happened to him.
    I'm not one to step down when I am called out. But I'll tell you since that night I learned to not trust ANY stranger. When someone cuts me off I don't chase them down. I just bite my tongue and try to let it go. Tough guys don't always win and I'm sure karma will get that asshole.

H20 Toie
    Lucky you didn't end up on the news tonight.

Kilrtoy
    WHAT ARE THE FIRST FOUR OF THE PLATE

OGShocker
    SICK'EM BULLDOG!
    Goodnight.

KACHINA KEN
    I saw the whole thing Miguel and I got the full plate. It said KILWHTY

ROZ
    . When someone cuts me off I don't chase them down. I just bite my tongue and try to let it go. Tough guys don't always win and I'm sure karma will get that asshole.
    To help ease my anger, I say to myself that that person must have a serious emergency(like hospital) for him/her to drive that erradically.
    Doesn't always help. In those cases I damn them to hell and pray for a cop to see pull them over since they've just put my family in jeopardy

my21advantage
    I saw the whole thing Miguel and I got the full plate. It said KILWHTY
    :boxingguy at leat Miguel doesn't have anything to worry about

topless
    What did you learn your lesson about? Did you do something to piss him off like going 65 in th fast lane or something?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast