Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: had a gun pulled on me today

JackieV
    Maybe it was Topless on her PERIOD. lol
    I wuv you lady.

Run_em_Hard
    A little road rage on the 10 N that eventually went to MLK blvd near USC and this black guy in a mercedes e-320 with his 3-4 year old daughter in the back seat pulls a 9mm on me out his window. I just about sh*t my pants with my passenger and quickly slammed on my brakes and he continued. I got the 1st 4 letters of is license plate and called 911 but I dont know if it did any good.
    Bottom line is that I learned my lesson and wont be messing with people on roads, it just isnt worth it.
    I had the same thing happen to me here in Utah about four years ago. he pulled it after a little road war between us and I passed him. I slowed back down and let him pass me than got his plate and passed him again. I went to the sherriffs office. They ended up finding him in Idaho and I had to go in and do a line-up. That'll teach him to fuk around.

JetBoatRich
    Not worth it to confrant people on road rage slow down and let them move on.
    Last week I was driving our RV and some guy turns right in front of me, I hit the brakes hard and a quick honk. He went off and got next to us, I waved and laughed. Guess he realized no big deal, so he did the same on moved on.

THOR
    Wow! A gun pulled near USC. I just cant believe that would happen in such a nice area.
    Sorry brother.

Flying Tiger
    The lead in the air is sometimes thick around here too.
    My RV gate:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...2k_010-med.jpg

azgfboatgirl
    Were you talking on your cell phone again while you were driving? You know that can piss peolple off Ryan...

2Driver
    That area is scary enough anyway.
    I remember having to call on the AAA of So Cal when their headquarters were there. We had a meeting the day the 3 guys that beat up that truck driver during the riots were to be sentenced. We were on alert to evacuate the building in case the streets lit up again. You could feel the tension in the air :220v: Fock I don't miss that $hit.

HocusPocus
    The lead in the air is sometimes thick around here too.
    My RV gate:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...2k_010-med.jpg
    sorry i had to take a shot at you... but you didn't sell me your RC truck.
    i had no choice.

slingingsmoke
    A little road rage on the 10 N that eventually went to MLK blvd near USC and this black guy in a mercedes e-320 with his 3-4 year old daughter in the back seat pulls a 9mm on me out his window. I just about sh*t my pants with my passenger and quickly slammed on my brakes and he continued. I got the 1st 4 letters of is license plate and called 911 but I dont know if it did any good.
    Bottom line is that I learned my lesson and wont be messing with people on roads, it just isnt worth it.
    NA...u just need a bigger gun than him or a F-250 and ram the shizzle out of his benzo.

a catered life
    I saw the whole thing Miguel and I got the full plate. It said KILWHTY
    ok nows thats funny as hell

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast