Thread: looking for another pickelfork .

taylormanss
    a buddy of mine down here in beaumont is looking for a picklefork,any condition,he is really looking for a fixer upper! randall 361-230-2563 or email me at taylormanss@yahoo.com

DUECE'SDAD
    Are you talkin about another tunel hull ? ? ? What are you considering a pickle fork , surely your not mistakin a tunnel hull for a hydro

taylormanss
    We're looking for a tunnel hull,liberator.eliminator,nordic,cheyenne,condor,w yatt,ultra,centurion. Why would anybody be looking for a hydro? We don't like out dated boats down here in Texas! If I wanted a boat like that I would move closer to you.

IMPATIENT 1
    How's Your Tunnel Comin Along Randall?

Cheyenne372
    Snowman has a nice blue and white Cheyenne that belongs to Team Petey Racing. It was a lake boat and I think has two seats.
    Try him.

Letscrashyours
    There is a cheyenne in the Tulsa boat and bike trader for $8500 ready to go w/bbc power. I heard it was a light layup though.

progplb
    There is a cheyenne in the Tulsa boat and bike trader for $8500 ready to go w/bbc power. I heard it was a light layup though.
    It speaks and its alive .... By the way when are you going to get another jet or v-drive? :crossx: Or is the little lady still wearing the pants? :crossx:

DUECE'SDAD
    Tunnel jets are decent lake boats, i was thinking you were after speed, Might as well keep it conservative. After all you dont see top fuel tunnel or top fuel jet any more, I dont have to act smart all the time, i let the pros handle my dirty work See ya around 70mph but dont look back, i be by ya in no time

taylormanss
    I was just messing with ya DD how is the jetboat coming along?