Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unreal

BLT4SPD
    Watching the news tonight,cant belive what the people are doing in the damaged states from the hurricane.People are looting the stores ,taking t.v's,racks of cloths stuff that has been under water for 2 days,nothing that they can benefit from,food and water take all you want,who cares that is what you need to stay alive for your family,but the rest is just plain flat out stealing.90% of the people they showed on the news where laughing when they wrer comming out of the stores.Then they want you to send money down there to help after they have robbed the city they live in blind.Get ready everyone our insurance is going to go up.

NOTALENT
    did you guy's see the 10 clock news on Kcal last night?? them fockers were purposly trying to make the govt. look bad because they have not gotten everyone out of there, gotten them enough food, living quarters etc... And there pist because they are trying to stop the looter's instead of helping them. WTF ..The one's that are trying to help are getting capped on, wtf do u expect!

cdog
    Looks like someone should have listened to advice and high tailed their fat asses out of town when they were told to do so. In my opinion, thats no differant than the idiot who crashes his motorcycle with out a helmet on. At least they have their freedom to be morons. I worry more about the guy's with a wife and two kids who are down there in rescue boats that now have to put thier lives in danger because of morons who don't listen.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Looks like someone should have listened to advice and high tailed their fat asses out of town when they were told to do so. In my opinion, thats no differant than the idiot who crashes his motorcycle with out a helmet on. At least they have their freedom to be morons. I worry more about the guy's with a wife and two kids who are down there in rescue boats that now have to put thier lives in danger because of morons who don't listen.
    I have to agree with you. There was plenty of warning to get out. I heard a couple on the news this morning that evacuated into north Mississippi and they said they have shelter, A/C, food, water etc. Their house may be destroyed but they are thrilled they are not among all the crime and disease left there.
    May be cold hearted of me to feel that way but owell. :redface:

LHC30Victory
    Here is a side note I am not sure many have thought about:
    WHERE IS JESSE JACKSON and AL SHARPTON?
    Seems to me that with their $ resources and organizations and personal influence, they could do a lot to help. Maybe spend some time in the Superdome comforting those desperate people.
    But I guess if they did that, they would turn it around into another hate speech.
    I emailed the Rainbow/PUSH coalition about this anyway.

BLT4SPD
    Heard a rumor at work last night thst they may just open the broken leveys and let them just flood and leave it at that and relocate to a higher ground for ever.

Ion
    Here is a side note I am not sure many have thought about:
    WHERE IS JESSE JACKSON and AL SHARPTON?
    They are too embarrassed to show their faces amidst the disgraceful behavior being exhibited by their "people"...people who have raped and pillaged from their own and taken shots at relief helicopters! One of them actually stated: "you gotta steal from your neighbor to survive". WTF!!!!???
    Racist...no...reality.

BarryMac
    On top of all of that some women are being raped. Maybe this Storm truely brought out the worst in these people, raping some young girl is going to make the whole world react faster, it's going to make everyone want to help you even more, the ones that are doing these sorts of things need to be strung up by their nuts and shot. JMO...

BLT4SPD
    10-4 on that,jackson and sharpton are not around for this because they cant make any money off of this those fake a$$holes.see how much money they donated on there own.

WYRD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast