Thread: Hay Hoffman!

blender over
    Is that your boat my buddy saw on the freeway with twin outboards?
    If so, your an asshole, i want twins

hoffman
    yup ,
    I sure did make it twins. It was alot of work but when I was driving around in it, it was awsome defenitly worth it. The motors are twin 2.4 brigeports bone stock. I didnt get to run it hard the motors are both fresh just had them totaly rebuilt. I did run it to 85 but it was wanting alot more. Thing pulls so hard, The girls were saying they thought their sunglasses were going to brake off it was sucking them back so hard. I cant wait untill I can really open it up to see what she can do.
    Im running brand new spenilli 14x28s. We will be heading to Lake Havasu next weekend on the 17th if you can make it.

blender over
    yup ,
    I sure did make it twins. It was alot of work but when I was driving around in it, it was awsome defenitly worth it. The motors are twin 2.4 brigeports bone stock. I didnt get to run it hard the motors are both fresh just had them totaly rebuilt. I did run it to 85 but it was wanting alot more. Thing pulls so hard, The girls were saying they thought their sunglasses were going to brake off it was sucking them back so hard. I cant wait untill I can really open it up to see what she can do.
    Im running brand new spenilli 14x28s. We will be heading to Lake Havasu next weekend on the 17th if you can make it.
    Nice you f--ker.
    I think im going to step up to the 24lib like your dads next year.
    I want to get a ride in your boat
    just got back from havazoo. and it was a zooo.
    do you know of any one selling a 24ft lib?
    What was to ballpark $ for rigging your boat for twins.

red rocker fan
    lets see some pics! I love twins.Both kinds.

hoffman
    A friend of mine is suppost to post some pictures of it soon, he is getting his camera developed.
    The 24ft lib is a nice boat. You would really like it at havasu. It does does cost alot of money to turn your single outboard into a twin. The most money you will spend is the 2 motors or getting another 225. Then you get into rigging it and all of the custom fabercation that you do. I did all of the work on mine so that save me money right there. I custom built a 1/4 inch thick pice of alluminum all the way acrossed my back transome then 2 pices of 1/4 inch on the inside one on each side of the inside of the transome. Then you have to do all of the rigging like gauges, throtle & shift cables, wiring looms to the motor and gauges it just goes on and on. But, when you are done you have one bad a$$ ride. I would have to say you would spend atleast 10 to 15,000 and that would be a good deal. THAT IS NOT what I payed though. The only reason why I did it was because of the deal that I got.
    We will be at Havasu on the 17th you should try and make it.

blender over
    A friend of mine is suppost to post some pictures of it soon, he is getting his camera developed.
    The 24ft lib is a nice boat. You would really like it at havasu. It does does cost alot of money to turn your single outboard into a twin. The most money you will spend is the 2 motors or getting another 225. Then you get into rigging it and all of the custom fabercation that you do. I did all of the work on mine so that save me money right there. I custom built a 1/4 inch thick pice of alluminum all the way acrossed my back transome then 2 pices of 1/4 inch on the inside one on each side of the inside of the transome. Then you have to do all of the rigging like gauges, throtle & shift cables, wiring looms to the motor and gauges it just goes on and on. But, when you are done you have one bad a$$ ride. I would have to say you would spend atleast 10 to 15,000 and that would be a good deal. THAT IS NOT what I payed though. The only reason why I did it was because of the deal that I got.
    We will be at Havasu on the 17th you should try and make it.
    We are having a get together in parker in october.
    PM me and i will let you know the detials.
    You should make it.
    We are staying at the Blue water resort.
    About 10 boats so far.

hoffman
    sorry guys but my computer wont let me download the pic from mypictures to this site. I dont know why it just says invaild file. Hell if I know.